Three weeks

• 1855 posts
    March 13, 2013 11:23 AM PDT
    Gypsy had acupuncture and I quit cold turkey.........smoking that is.  I'm still craving but I can handle it.  Did acupuncture help Gypsy?  Even if it didn't she wouldn't admit to it and wouldn't waste the 200 bucks it cost by having another smoke.  But ya know, I DO like to smoke. Still, I'm good and I'm done with it.  But hey, feel free to stand close to me when you light up. 

Peace ya'll
    • 9 posts
    March 13, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
    I'm proud of you both. Whatever it takes, my friend.
    I spit blood today. And that ain't NEVER been good, for a smoker. And I been at it, for 40 freakin' years.
    Oh well, I knew it was gonna ketch up (haha) one day.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 13, 2013 2:11 PM PDT
    Congrats,I'm so very happy for you both.I'm on my third week of electronic smokes....I do love the coffee nicotine smokes,but I decided not to buy those because they are way too good.Just bought a second battery end so I won't be caught and stop and buy a regular pack.I believe I could lay it down if my other half would quit firing up the real stuff :-(
    • 5420 posts
    March 13, 2013 2:17 PM PDT
    Way to go you two. Keep it up!!!!!
    • 24 posts
    March 13, 2013 3:30 PM PDT
    Way to go! Gypsy (my Gypsy...he's on two Shadow sites, still hasn't made it to CF) is off cigs now for about 3 weeks. All I can say is I've cut way down and one of these days I'll be smoke-free right along with him.
    Sounds like you're committed. Keep it up!
    • 58 posts
    March 13, 2013 4:13 PM PDT
    Been there, Jimmy. And yes, even the urge will eventually diminish and go away, though, for the life of me, I can't remember when it happened.
    • 846 posts
    March 14, 2013 5:35 AM PDT
    Good work you guys, I know it tough (having done it myself) but in a little more time your feel its worth it. It's one of the hardest thing to do but you can do it we'll all pulling for you.
    • 3006 posts
    March 14, 2013 9:56 AM PDT
    Congratulations on kicking the habit !!! Keep the positive mental attitude n the cravings will never bother you again.!
    • 314 posts
    March 14, 2013 12:35 PM PDT
    That is Great!
    • 1161 posts
    March 14, 2013 1:34 PM PDT
    Very nice guys! Keep it up! I craved them for a few years after I stopped but then one day I did not crave them any more. And I loved to smoke! When I stopped it payed for my new car and eventually my bike.