Redwood Run 2013

• June 6, 2013 4:49 AM PDT
    All I gotta do is pick up the kiddos from school and we are on our way! I'm so excited I am not even worried about what I am forgetting, guess I will figure it out. lol Heading all the way down Hwy 36 this afternoon, hoping to hit the ranch before sundown.
  • June 10, 2013 2:20 AM PDT
    Made it there and home safely! Whoo Hoo! Big thanks to the help we got with my brothers flat on 101 and an amazing show from the Kiwanis! Just thought I would mention something here. I lost my camera at the Run and if anyone has heard of anyone finding a purple Nikon point and shoot. I don't even care about the camera, really, whoever got it ground scored fair and square, but it has pictures and video of my daughters preschool graduation. Worth a shot ya know!
    • 834 posts
    June 28, 2013 2:47 AM PDT
    Glad everyone had fun at the run. One year I have got to get there!!!! Heard there were a few bike problems and then of course Lucky's little mishap, glad everyone is home and good now (or getting better)
    • 1364 posts
    June 28, 2013 4:31 AM PDT
    Very weird year for bike issues, Luckily great people to help some of us out with the transportation home, and that Ride Leader upstairs keeping Lucky and HD Beach with us.
    • 1516 posts
    June 28, 2013 8:35 AM PDT
    Amen