Pat's Theme Song...(Ours, too!)

• 9 posts
    March 9, 2013 8:53 AM PST
    Catchy lil' tune...

Ride Free
    Tweek

http://youtu.be/o_4xNTBL0EY />
    Lucky?  Can't get the "embed" to translate...help?

RATS...copy & paste, Ya'll...it's worth it.
    • 580 posts
    March 9, 2013 9:43 AM PST
    Despite several attempts Peg can't get link to work from my tablet n it's midnight now so turning in. Will put it on tomoz. Hugs ;o)
    • 5420 posts
    March 9, 2013 9:47 AM PST
    You tube has changed their embed code... some work, some don't when trying to include them in the forums. I have added an upgrade to our Video section so ALL You Tube videos can be added there and should work
    • 9 posts
    March 9, 2013 2:53 PM PST
    Well...Imma let one of you Geek's do it...lmao. I can't seem to make it work, and ya really don't want me to bash my son's computer in, do ya??? Me & technology sorta have an issue.    

It's like this, if I can't throw a leg over it, turn a key, twist a wick & go...then what's the point, again? 
    Ok, I'm fun'n with ya, and I know there's certain of ya goin' "key, what key"?

Truth be told, I'm woefully behind the times. Only been on this here gadget for runnin' on five years.
    And...it took me a year to learn how to do the simplest of things (like copy & paste).

Some of you have "grown" with me, right here on CycleFish, and you know what I'm talkin' 'bout...
    They had to DRAG me, kickin' and screamin' into the 21st Century...ALRIGHT?

Jeez. NOW, I feel old.

Ahhh, Screw that. I'm awesome, til I'm not, RIGHT? LMAO

Ride Free
    Tweek