All Guardian Ride Bells on Sale

• March 5, 2013 9:20 AM PST
    Don't let your friends start this season without a Ride Bell!

All Ride Bells are ONLY $7.00 during March!

Click Here to see our Large Selection of Guardian Ride Bells!

• 844 posts
    March 5, 2013 3:47 PM PST
    Thanks Lucky, just ordered 4 more for some buddies.
    • 5417 posts
    March 7, 2013 3:13 PM PST
    No problem. Figured it was a good way to kick-off the riding season. Appears a lot of people think so because we already got lots of orders fort hem!
  • March 27, 2013 2:56 AM PDT
    Just a couple of more days to get Ride Bells at just $7.00!

So if you have a friend or two getting ready to start the riding season without a Ride Bell, now would be a great time to get them one!!!

Click Here to see our Large Selection of Guardian Ride Bells!
    • 11 posts
    March 27, 2013 4:43 AM PDT
    Anyone ever wear one on a necklace?
    • 11 posts
    March 27, 2013 4:48 AM PDT
    And, any suggestions on the best place to purchase smaller versions as earrings? yea, I know I can google them, but was hoping to buy them through cyclefish or an advertising/supporting vendor. Thanks
    Lucky?? RextheRoadDog??
    • 5417 posts
    March 27, 2013 8:51 AM PDT
    Anyone ever wear one on a necklace?

Never seen that done.  Have heard of a people putting them on pet collars.

• 5417 posts
    March 27, 2013 8:55 AM PDT
    And, any suggestions on the best place to purchase smaller versions as earrings? yea, I know I can google them, but was hoping to buy them through cyclefish or an advertising/supporting vendor. Thanks
    Lucky?? RextheRoadDog??

I like that idea!  I don't know anyone off hand, but I do know someone who may like the idea and make them.

• 11 posts
    March 27, 2013 10:58 AM PDT
    Great Lucky
    I'm putting in an order for the Celtic cross earrings, seeing how I'm all but about 0.009% completely of Celtic origin. That would look so cool & beautiful when I attend Highland Games, too, while wearing one my my tartans. I'll order one, soon, for the necklace
    • 11 posts
    March 28, 2013 2:23 AM PDT
    Lucky,
    getting the credit card out, right now. I have a special spot for that guardian bell...gonna hang it from my knee brace that I must wear over my right knee at all times. Yes, it slips on just fine over my heavyweight riding jeans.