EASYRIDERS Bike show Feb 8-10...

• January 30, 2013 5:13 AM PST
    Anyone going?  A buddy and I are heading down for the weekend...
  • January 30, 2013 5:14 AM PST
    Columbus, Ohio...
    • 5419 posts
    February 1, 2013 12:48 AM PST
    A little far for me. But I did go to the one here in So Cal a couple weeks ago. Much bigger show and crowd the=is year then in the past few years. Enjoy the show.
    • 1855 posts
    February 1, 2013 1:09 AM PST
    I live 100 miles away from Columbus. Use to go pretty much every year for quite a number of years. Could be my age but I find it all pretty boring these days. Plus, I have all the motorcycles and accessories I need. You should see my jacket collection!!! LOL Not a collector really, it just happened over the years.

If ya go have a great time

Peace
  • February 1, 2013 1:43 AM PST
    We are heading over to Nashville tomorrow for the Easyrider show. Will be a great weekend going to the show during the day and hearing some good country music at night. Plus I get a night in a hotel!

I agree Jimmy you can only look at the same leather, silver jewelry and chrome so many times. But I'm a women so I will buy something :-) and hubby loves to take pictures of all the show bikes.
    • 5419 posts
    February 1, 2013 3:05 AM PST
    That's why I didn't take my wife :-) I can stay there all day without buying a thing. The bike show this year was great. More bikes in the show than I have seen in the past few years.
    • 16795 posts
    February 1, 2013 4:03 AM PST
    I was there for the first one in 1991, they invited me to show my one bike, we had fun.
  • February 1, 2013 9:09 AM PST
    Motorcycle Show in Chicago that weekend - its the big one Elisabeth!