Hello from the foothills of Blue Ridge, a little north of Hickor

• February 14, 2013 12:35 PM PST
    Hey there from Wisconsin.
  • February 14, 2013 3:01 PM PST
    Love the Hickory area. It's gorgeous up there. Had my first Backyard Burger in Hickory. I hope to take in a race at the speedway someday. A lot of history there.
    • 11 posts
    February 15, 2013 11:40 AM PST
    Hi there, hstrong (yea, another lady) & markyd.
    There is very nice countryside to ride through & enjoy here around Hickory & up in the higher foothills & mtns. I love it here! I will never move away, again,
    Markyd, that backyard burger (in fact there are two, now) is still here!
  • February 15, 2013 11:57 AM PST
    Oh yeah,I've been to both. Best fast food burgers ever! Probably a good thing Salisbury doesn't have one or I'd be even fatter than I am now. My bike cries now everytime I sit on it. LOL
    • 11 posts
    February 21, 2013 11:50 AM PST
    Markyd,
    Give me a shout next time you are back up this way! Not too sure about getting to many rallies out your way & east of there due to my work, but I will be at the Boone rally, actually, volunteering.
  • March 20, 2013 12:00 PM PDT
    hiya tanzanited from hickory also welcome to the fish. my wife and i will prob be at the boone rally to maybe we'll see ya
    • 11 posts
    March 25, 2013 2:12 PM PDT
    Hiya, Charles & Debbie,
    Well, as I responded in your other post, I'm up for meeting you two and others at Iron Thunder or some other place in the Hickory area.Soooo, there is no need to wait until the Boone Rally !
    I'm up in the Northwest Bethlehem area, near Dudley Shoals.