R.I.P. Fishy

• 0 posts
    January 26, 2013 12:28 PM PST
    Sad to hear about Fishwitch...      Ride a million miles in heaven girl!

http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/2012/Experience/Pages/SydTribute.aspx />
    I have only talked her on the forums, but she was a great lady.
    • 16831 posts
    January 26, 2013 3:38 PM PST
    May God bless her soul.
    • 19040 posts
    January 27, 2013 7:23 AM PST
    Sad to hear of any rider passing. Rest in Peace and Ride Forever Free Fishwitch.
    • 3006 posts
    January 27, 2013 9:50 AM PST
    My condolences to her family & friends !

She made some good posts here we will miss her.
    • 441 posts
    February 4, 2013 3:47 AM PST
    When Deputy Coord/PAC 1st Phx ABATE I got to be the guinea pig, with a friend, for the state Novice Rider safety course. I was so up about riding when I completed it, couldn't wait to get a bike. Never happened coz just wasn't in the financial stars for a single mom of 2 w/o child support or assistance, Sure everyone on here can imagine if ya just can't figure out how to ride....anyway,,,Rita Kline (on FB) has worked whole life to buy HD, took her safety course, got her license. Then feel at work injuring leg and they're telling her slow painful rehab only solution and months before she can climb on the bike. So she gets to walk past it everyday to and from Physical rehab and I think that's about it, If any of you go on FB,look her up. Can find her from my page Mary Torres or hers, Rita Kline, Mesa AZ. Please send some encouraging words her way. God Bless and thanks