The clock is ticking down to DAYTONA!

• 9 posts
    January 24, 2013 12:44 AM PST

Six weeks...that's all.  Dang.  

This last year went TOO fast!  Things feel like they're pickin' up speed, all around me.  Got irons in the fire, and they're warming up nicely.  Hopefully, 2013, will be the year, I get to ride in again, and not feel like a dork in Mommamini.  Ya'll need to make your reservations, NOW (if it ain't already too late), at the campground or Hotel/Motel of your choice.  They go quick, the closer to the beach ya get.  

Here's my favorite place to stay:  Rose Bay Campgrounds:   1598 S Nova Rd, Daytona BeachFL 32114 | 386-767-4308 

***As of this writing, there are only 30, 30AMP spots@ $45 per night left.  They will ask for a deposit to hold.

Hope to make some plans with any of you fishes, who want to meet up!  

Ride Free  
    Tweek

Posted this a few weeks back.  IS NO ONE COMING???  Obviously, the campsites, may well be gone, already,
    I just wanted to know who was comin' and IF, Ya'll might wanna meet up?  Went last year, and didn't meet nary a
    one of ya, cause NO plans were made to do so.  Don't want a repeat of that!  So, C'MON, fish...WHO'S COMING?

• 9 posts
    February 2, 2013 8:26 AM PST
    I dunno why, after I "edited", this thread didn't roll back up to the top. I find it hard to believe, there's no "interest" in Bike Week. Maybe I am gettin' old. I know things sure have changed for DBW, in the last few years.
    Like the COPS...
    on Segways, chasin' down, bikers for "free revving" on Main Street. And God forbid, you should pop the clutch...
    REALLY? Or the titty-bar chicks, on every street corner, now, passing out flyers to the clubs. Or a band every ten feet, or bob's barriers, up and down both sides of the street, making it difficult to cross...
    C'mon! What's NOT to like...lmfao

Ride Free
    Tweek

• February 2, 2013 9:22 AM PST
    I would love to come there for the week or even two. Trouble is that Sturgis all most wears me out. Getting older and can't seam to party like I did twenty years ago. One of these first years I am gonna make it down there and act like a real youngster.
  • February 2, 2013 10:37 AM PST
    we will be there the first weekend,fri night in daytona,then heading out to deland for sat afternoon and the night.they have a cool event out ther on saturday....get away from the madness for a nice ride