Back in the Saddle again from Georgia

• 284 posts
    January 7, 2013 2:26 AM PST
    Hello from Savannah Ga.  Been a lot of years since I rode and I just got an 2004 Sportster.  Hope to see any of you around Savannah or headed this way.
    • 5420 posts
    January 7, 2013 2:40 AM PST
    Welcome Robert. Nice to hear you are back in the saddle. Enjoy the site and enjoy the riding!!!
    • 19040 posts
    January 7, 2013 2:41 AM PST
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
    • 16831 posts
    January 7, 2013 3:04 AM PST
    Hello from the cloudy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 85 posts
    January 7, 2013 3:50 AM PST
    If any of your rides has the compass pointed north, stop by the bright lights city of Pendergrass and gives us a holler! Make sure to stop at our traffic light or youll miss us! Ride Safe
    • 85 posts
    January 7, 2013 3:50 AM PST
    If any of your rides has the compass pointed north, stop by the bright lights city of Pendergrass and gives us a holler! Make sure to stop at our traffic light or youll miss us! Ride Safe
    • 1161 posts
    January 7, 2013 8:38 AM PST
    Welcome from Southern Georgia! I hope you enjoy the sight!
    • 79 posts
    January 7, 2013 2:53 PM PST
    Hello from ohio.I lived up in effingham for four years when i was growing up. We will be at tybee island the week of the forth of july but won't have my bike.Thats the family vacation for this year.
  • January 16, 2013 8:26 AM PST
    Welcome,.....from Virginia. So far I'm enjoying this cite! been riding since '46 and love it more every ride! I' an old Harley guy that has discovered Scooters,and now have a 650 BMW Scooter,to go with My two Harleys.I think I'll melt them down and make a head light rim for My Scoot! Ride safe ....and often,Ray Mac.
  • January 16, 2013 2:30 PM PST
    Hello from NW Iowa, Hope you guys enjoy this place as much as I do.