Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• May 21, 2010 1:53 AM PDT
    Yea bro, come on up and I'll fix ya a stirred drink. Everyone is gonna want to say "I was there, and I saw that shit happen".
  • g
    May 21, 2010 4:11 AM PDT
    whats up dude !!
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    whats up dude !!

Like alway's Brother g...kids and other stuff to deal with; nothing out of the ordinary for me though. I feel pretty confident I can get up there for a day at least...Thanks for asking Bro

• g
    May 21, 2010 7:09 AM PDT
    gid stuff ,just wish i could come along .
    • 212 posts
    May 21, 2010 8:08 AM PDT
    Fxrdude, I can't go either, soooooo I think we better have another one so we can go, right?
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 8:27 AM PDT
    Fxrdude, I can't go either, soooooo I think we better have another one so we can go, right?

Yea sweetie, I HOPE to make it for a day but that's still in question for another week or so. I was looking forwaqrd to 3-4 days of fun but shit happens. One day will work to meet everyone if I can swing it.

Your right though; hopefully we can manage another....Ride safe Sis.

• 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 8:34 AM PDT
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Yea bro, come on up and I'll fix ya a stirred drink. Everyone is gonna want to say "I was there, and I saw that shit happen".

LOL...hey Bro, just maske sure I got a plate of etoufee (spelling) and rice and and besides meeting everyone; the ride will have been worth it...LOL

• May 21, 2010 8:39 AM PDT
    Gotcha covered bro. I prefer the term "Eat and Greet" Goona stir the etouffee with one hand and have a nice stirred drink in the other. Tell me what your poison is and I'll have that covered too. That way all ya got to do is get there. I understand what limited time is myself.
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 9:26 AM PDT
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Gotcha covered bro. I prefer the term "Eat and Greet" Goona stir the etouffee with one hand and have a nice stirred drink in the other. Tell me what your poison is and I'll have that covered too. That way all ya got to do is get there. I understand what limited time is myself.

Well, just make sure there's at least one good cold one left in the cooler and with the etouffee; I'll be happier than a possum in a shit pile...Thanks Bro!
    • 352 posts
    May 21, 2010 9:31 AM PDT
    I got an igloo cooler full of Ritas....
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 9:41 AM PDT
    TheBullDog wrote...
    I got an igloo cooler full of Ritas....

I like my Rita's HOT, but if n they are cold; I'll do my best to warm em up  

• 352 posts
    May 21, 2010 12:04 PM PDT
    I make a mean Hurricane or Rum Punch for parties if it is preferred over Ritas...lemme know which you guys are into
    • 19061 posts
    May 21, 2010 12:42 PM PDT
    Jack and Water is all ya need. Oh and something to put them in.
  • May 21, 2010 12:45 PM PDT
    Sounds like a road trip i need to make
  • May 21, 2010 12:51 PM PDT
    I'm hitting the road in 30 days!!
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 1:16 PM PDT
    Bike is going in Wed. Gonna have maintenance and a new cam put in; normally can do that myself but time and kids makes it difficult. Still hopeing to make it for at least a day with or without kids or bike if I can make it. I keep thinking of all ya'll and the bullshit gonna go down (FUN) and Extremes ETOUFFEE....Hopeing the best turns out to be there.
  • May 21, 2010 1:35 PM PDT
    roswell wrote...
    Sounds like a road trip i need to make

Well bro, all you gotta do is show up.

• May 24, 2010 5:45 AM PDT
    The entire 11 miles of the Dragon is open. There is no through traffic past Tabcat Bridge into Tennessee. The only access from the Tennessee side is by way of US 441, Gatlinburg to Cherokee and The Cherohala Skyway, Tellico Plains to Robbinsville.

Conditions on the Dragon are great. The roadway is clean, weather has been good and there is little traffic. This is a rare opportunity for motorcycle riders, sports car enthusiasts and bicyclists to enjoy the twisties with minimal traffic.

The Tail is only one of the many two lane twisty roads in the area. We have posted printable tour maps of the other great roads HERE.

Please support our advertisers. It has been a difficult time with business slow as a result of the many rock slides in the area over the winter months.
  • May 24, 2010 7:48 AM PDT
    Steven and I hit the rode in 19 days. We go to Houston, see Extreme, then Tail of the Dragon, some other sites too, over to Dan and Kristie's and then to the M&G. Shipping my box to camp ground Wednesday. We will see you all soon....I can not wait
  • May 24, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    I have been very quietly planning my "Ambush" of Rex and Sidetrack's crew. I have been thinking of putting motorcycle "detour" signs along their projected route. Either that or just quietly infiltrate their group from behind.  
  • May 24, 2010 8:41 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    I have been very quietly planning my "Ambush" of Rex and Sidetrack's crew. I have been thinking of putting motorcycle "detour" signs along their projected route. Either that or just quietly infiltrate their group from behind.  

Uh OH!!! Great minds think a like! I believe we have a plan in place for you also, Sarge!!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 24, 2010 8:43 AM PDT
    Is Stef still in charge of rides and events, or have I missed something, and need to do something?
    Is there an agenda or are we going to plan at the moment .......it all works for me. Just as long as we are all there together having a good time.
    Dragon
  • May 24, 2010 8:49 AM PDT
    Haven't heard much from Steph lately. I don't know if she was organizing anything other than putting us all together in Bowling Green. Then we're on our own when we get there. Oh No.......we're in trouble.....
  • May 24, 2010 8:57 AM PDT
    Hell. A campground, a corvette museum and a drag strip. That's all you need. Plenty of stirred drinks and other refreshing beverages.
  • May 24, 2010 9:07 AM PDT
    I know Steven had some trips routed but I think almost everyone agreed the less plans the better. I think he posted them on the events page awhile back. I know one day he and I are riding out to land between the lakes.