Merry Christmas Muthaf*cker...

• 611 posts
    December 2, 2012 12:16 PM PST

Merry Christmas Muthaf*cker!

A few years back (prob 15 yrs), we went to a mall before Christmas to pick up some last minute gifts. Wife was driving and our two teenage sons were in the back. Our windows were at half-mast because we all love the cross-draft and it keeps the windows from fogging up.

The parking lot was a zoo, cars were everywhere and it was evident that tempers were short. As we threaded our way thru the maze to the first three-way stop sign, a ‘Stop Sign Drama’ unfolded. An SUV, driven by a ‘Harried Mom’ with kids had just pulled up to their stop. There was a small, black car with a massive ‘wing’ on the trunk that had weaseled his way to the front and now was faced with ‘SUV MOM’. His music was thumping OUR windows and his ‘Coffee Can’ exhaust was snarling.

It was her turn but without so much as a nod, he cut her off and blasted on his ‘BoomBox’ way. We could see that she was incensed and she rolled down her window and screamed “MERRY CHRISTMAS, MUTHAF*CKER!” Her kids all started thumping her on her shoulders and she was blushing crimson as she rolled past us. “Sorry about that!” she called to us and the world in general as she rolled off into the night.

So, of course, that has become a Christmas standard with us. During times of stress that comes with the  Holidays, I hope I never forget that sometimes ya need to shout “Merry Christmas, Muthaf*cker!” to someone that truly deserves it.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good night!

• December 7, 2012 10:15 AM PST
    I love it! Gonna end up yelling that in WalMart parking lot one of these days.
  • December 7, 2012 10:19 PM PST
    "Tis" the season.

• 2 posts
    December 8, 2012 7:11 AM PST
    For once in my life am speechless -
    Wife said she completely understands the lady