hot damn

• 1 posts
    November 30, 2012 1:37 AM PST
    only 24 days till christmas....doesn't time fly the older you get.

Oh yeah for those of you a day late....its actually the 1st of december right now!
    • 19031 posts
    November 30, 2012 1:45 AM PST
    Not Here!!! HA
    • 85 posts
    November 30, 2012 2:06 AM PST
    Ill send my Merry Christmas to ya now, in case I get further behind! lol
  • November 30, 2012 4:47 AM PST
    Can you believe the year went this fast!
  • November 30, 2012 4:47 AM PST
    Can you believe the year went this fast!
    • 1 posts
    November 30, 2012 5:28 AM PST
    BA HUMBUG!!!
    • 3006 posts
    November 30, 2012 5:54 AM PST
    Sick of the Xmas commercialization going on,I think there should be a special tax on any entity using Xmas themes music LOL maybe call it a Xmas Apathy Commercial Tax?? And the fine should be doubled if the advertising starts before 12/04 LOL !!! Send the proceeds to any number of deserving charities who could actually put the money to good use helping those in dire poverty or need !!!
  • November 30, 2012 5:59 AM PST
    Good idea!
    • 9 posts
    November 30, 2012 6:14 AM PST

Thanx Jonesy...I don't know about the rest of you'se, but I didn't need the reminder of just how FAST time seems to be flyin' by.  Good Lord!  I mean on the one hand, I'm just that much closer to a face-to-face, with my maker, which I'm fine with.  On the other, my shallowness starts to show, when I get in front of mirror, and "see" the years creepin' up. Agin' gracefully?  Uhmmm...NO!  And that's sayin' somethin' since the Lord's been good to me that-a-way.  I mean, I'm not quite "horse-faced", and my "lovely lady lumps" (oh, please forgive that, ladies) are still mostly where they started...  But, in this age, and culture, where it's ALL about looks, and "hotness", a woman my age starts to feel a "wee bit" on the tender side, when you wonder if you "still have it"...especially in light of my last "relational" fiasco.  Granted, that might've happened, even if I were "hot enough to melt butter", but when somethin' like that does happen...well, let's just say, you start to wonder a lot of things about yourself. And the fast pace of the calendar, sure don't help...

Anybody else feelin' this "age" thing? 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 2072 posts
    December 2, 2012 1:05 AM PST
    Tweek........ Age is just a number. It's all just a state of mind !!!!!!