Road Rage or not

• 1 posts
    November 18, 2012 5:49 AM PST
    I'd like some feed back on the following. Yesterday afternoon whilst driving in my cage, i was travelling along minding my own business, when another cage cut me off...nothing unusual about that...until he got another 500 metres (yards) up the road and found the lane not to his liking and cut me off where i had to take evasive action to miss him...I blasted the horn, to be greeted with the magic finger out the back window of his pickup. Unluckily for him we turned into the same complex, so i followed him...Got out when he parked and gave him some attitude. Didn't threaten him or push him up against his pickup...he screamed to look at his indicators...saying they worked..I said I didn;'t care if they did..how about some friggin road courtesy...! I walked back to my Cage..when I saw his buddy, writing down my rego...So I yelled the names Jones..you soft on !!! JONES got that! I then drove off... 
    • 1 posts
    November 18, 2012 7:02 AM PST
    I plead the 5th on what I have done and what I have gotten away with...
    But for a mighty midget my attuduide does not match my stature...
  • November 18, 2012 3:15 PM PST
    I'd say he got off easy.
    • 19034 posts
    November 18, 2012 11:33 PM PST
    Not sure how the law down under works but here in our increasingly wimpy and over liberal society you can be hit with making terroristic threats. Sucks for sure. I would probably done the same though...
    • 1855 posts
    November 18, 2012 11:45 PM PST
    Helmet cams can be mounted in cages too. The "finger" is an aggressive act here in Ohio. I've been seriously considering installing a dash camera in my truck. I rarely "drive" anywhere. I'd just as soon stay home when not on my bike. But I am thinking of doing a bit of writing based on what my dash cam comes up with. Hell, I've GOT to do something. I'm just so damn crotchity (?) about the way people drive I'm about ready to explode. Plus, I may have become a bit too critical at times............Nah......forget that.
    Peace
    • 1 posts
    November 19, 2012 12:07 AM PST
    thanks everyone...I have been sitting here kinda waiting for the cops to show up at my door. Road Rage is an offence down here. Which seems kinda strange, cause what kind of act starts the incident.
    • 9 posts
    November 19, 2012 3:03 AM PST
    Jonesy...I seriously doubt this clown has the Kohones to do anything more than "act" like he might. He was prolly too busy wonderin' where he could get a "dry" pair of pants...lol. You showed remarkable restraint, given the circumstances. But...be careful out there, huh. More than one person has become a "victim" of these psychopaths, just by approaching them, in just such a way.
    People are getting seriously crazy out there, and you never know which one of 'em's gonna "pull" on you, anymore.

And for us women, I can tell you, there ain't much WE can do, except PULL ON THEM!
    But...that ain't worth, goin' to jail for. Just sayin'...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • November 19, 2012 3:10 PM PST
    Maybe he'll think before switching lanes next time. Perhaps you got through somewhat to him? Those kind of peeps will wind up hurting, or killing someone, on the highways.
    • 611 posts
    November 23, 2012 1:24 PM PST
    Me? Any more I just shake my head and drive on... t'aint worth it just ta vent yer spleen... and what has changed? Nada... zip, zilch... he's still a dick-head and you are still in one piece with no holes that weren't there before...