more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her
    point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,
    busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched
    silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only
    a minute, and when I came out again
    I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass,
    you might as well sweep the driveway.."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

-----------------------------

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and
    slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked the boat up to the van and
    proceeded to back out into a torrential
    downpour. The wind was blowing 50mph, so I pulled back into the garage,
    turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all
    day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into
    bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back; now with a different anticipation,
    and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid
    husband is out fishing in that?"

--------------------------

OK, now it's your turn to make us all laugh!

• 3006 posts
    November 7, 2012 5:37 AM PST
    A lady is putting items on the conveyor belt at the supermarket,and a biker walks up behind her n watches her.Under his breath he mutters"she must be single" , she hears his comment,looks at her items on the belt,turns to the biker and says," how could you tell I am single by looking at my items?" he looks at her n says "" Cause your so Goddam ugly"
    • 5420 posts
    November 9, 2012 5:43 AM PST

A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.

When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer.

When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna start any second."

"That's it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

The husband sighed. "Oh shit, it's started.

• 601 posts
    November 9, 2012 5:51 AM PST
    Went to a restaurant with my wife and mother in law. I ordered steak and when the waitress asked,
    " and the vegetables,sir?"

I answered " they'll have the same !"
    • 834 posts
    November 9, 2012 6:26 AM PST
    Funny stuff
    • 611 posts
    November 10, 2012 6:56 AM PST
    HAHAHAHhahahaaaaa.... Oh Man, those are some great one's!
    Thanx for the 'additions'!
    edgeman
    • 9 posts
    November 13, 2012 2:37 PM PST
    Bwahaaaaahaaahaaaaaa!!! OMfreakingosh....I think I might'a ...well..you know.

Dang i!!! I ain't got no clean ones...o.0

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 2685 posts
    November 13, 2012 11:39 PM PST
    Just a few more to laugh at.

Her husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business fell, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. When I think about it now. ....I think you bring me bad luck!"

Boring husband: Honey, why are you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?
    Bored wife: Because I married the wrong man!

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is a husband.

Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without...but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.

My wife and I always compromise; I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.

It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss. 

They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Marriage is grand -- and divorce is at least 100 grand.

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.

A woman rushed home from work and exclaimed to her husband, "Pack your bags, I've won the lottery!"
    The husband excitedly asks, "Should I pack clothes for cold or warm weather?"
    She says, "Pack'em all, you're leaving!"

A couple came upon a wishing well. The wife leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny. The husband decided to make a wish, too But he leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned. The wife was stunned for a moment but then smiled, "It really works!"

Two women friends meet on the street, but they haven't seen each other for years. As they are talking one women notices that her friend has a 5 carat diamond ring, and says "My what a magnificent ring." Her friend relies, "Yes, it is, but unfortunately it comes with a curse. It comes
    with my husband!"

Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish.

Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.

One woman's hobby is another woman's hubby.

Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.

We in the industry know that behind every successful screenwriter stands a woman. And behind her stands his wife.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

• 2685 posts
    November 13, 2012 11:58 PM PST
    Hmmm, so WHO is guilty here?

• 611 posts
    November 14, 2012 5:44 AM PST
    Hey Vulcan... thanx for the share... Funny stuff man!
  • November 15, 2012 2:10 AM PST
    A boys voice will change when he turns 15-17 years pld, however a womens voice will change, as soon as she answers the phone.

The reason women cant fart as much as a man is because they dont shut up long enough to build pressure.

A man and his wife were driving past a herd of cows, when the wife commnets "theres your family", at which the man replies, "yep. Inlaws".

A man and his wife were driving a brand new car along interstae 50 when the car starts to sputter. The man pulls over, gets out, looks under the hood. gets back inside and state "thats 1. They drive for another 5 miles when it happens again. After looking under the hood again, they start to drive away, again the man states, "thats 2. After another 10 miles it sputters again. the man then pulls over, unloads everything from the car, stands the wife on the edge, then proceeds to push the car over the edge of a cliff, while exclaiming again, Thats 3. The wife then becomes furious, yeling obsenities at her husband. At this point the man turns to the wifre and calmly states, Thats 1.

Had some great laffs, thought I mite share a few.