Weekly Saturday Rides (San Diego, CA)

• 0S0
    October 30, 2012 4:13 AM PDT
    I live in Sunny San Diego, CA.  I go for a weekly wind in my face, take my mind of the stuggles of the week Ride just about every Saturday with some friends and we are always looking for anyone that would like to just go for a nice ride with us. Anyone on 2 wheels is welcome, we ride cruisers and we do not zip around at high speeds, we like to cruise through the twisties and enjoy the nice scenery. We usually take a butt break every 45 minutes to an hour and STS. Then get back on the road. 

If you would like to join us please let me know and I will give you the meeting times and date. I look forward to meeting some new friendly cruisers.
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2012 6:44 AM PDT
    Hey OSO, We're up here in Orange County and try to ride pretty much every weekend too. I'll let you know the next time we are heading down south, and let me know if you're riding up this way!
  • November 4, 2012 7:19 PM PST
    Hey OSO give me a holler next time you make it up to the north county. We live in Escondido and ride just about every other weekend depending on my work schedule.