What Are You Doing For Halloween

• 5417 posts
    October 11, 2012 4:45 AM PDT

We LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!  Especially Laura... actually she loves anything scary like horror flicks, haunted houses and HALLOWEEN!

Our house is aways the best Halloween decorated on the block.  Laura is very creative and doesn't use pre-made decorations but goes to the craft and hardware store and creates her own... Every year a different theme.

Then there are the other traditions. 

We watch a scary movie every night for the week before Halloween.  The whole family sits in the dark watching a movie and eating popcorn.  Of course throughout the movie one of us will always do something to scare the crap out of the others.

Then there is the neighborhood Halloween Party!  We have a bunch of great neighbors who love to party and Halloween is always the BEST.  Everyone dresses up in home-made costumes... not usually scary but normally either funny, sexy or current event themed.

Then Halloween night is the always the best.  We stay home in the early evening and give out candy to the little ones. Laura normally has a surprise scare for them in her decoration theme, and I make my rounds through the neighborhood on the bike (picture below).

Then once the kids stop coming by (normally around 9pm) we head up to Cook's Corner (our local biker bar) for the absolute BEST adult themed Halloween party and costume contest anywhere!  The costume contest can be pretty sexy to say the least.  And the best thing is our same taxi driver shows up every year to pick us up at closing and we don't even have to call him.  (That might have something to do with the fact the girls are always dressed in sexy costumes and drunk by that time... so I'm sure he enjoys mimself )

So What Do You Do For Halloween???

• 16795 posts
    October 11, 2012 6:17 AM PDT
    Taking my wife out for her birthday dinner.
    • 1 posts
    October 11, 2012 7:18 AM PDT
    Halloween was always a blast in my old neighborhood, also my favorite time of year and favorite celebration... The house right next door to me was famious for their haunted garage. People would come from all over the city to trick or treat there and the entire neighborhood was in on the action. Grim reapers draging axes up and down the street. Hanging gallows that would hang witches. Safety linerard so no one really died. It was a blast... I miss the old hood this time of year.
    But to answer your question WORK...
  • October 12, 2012 12:43 AM PDT
    I reckon I'll help our son take his girls out trick-or-treating. One of our favorite stops is the girl's dorm at the small university close-by. The grand-daughters get candy, and we get eye-candy. It's all good.
    • 9 posts
    October 12, 2012 12:57 AM PDT

Halloween IS my favorite "holiday".  You get to be who you want, and get treats for bein' that.  Awesome.  Decorating is so much fun, if you do it with an eye towards bein' a little scary.  I don't go as far as I used to, cause it was literally scarring some of the littlest trick-or-treater's...
    I like to have a "cemetary" on the lawn.  Littered with "critters" that'll spook ya, as ya walk by.  They've got some really neat things now, that are motion sensitive, and add loads to the fun...muahahahahaaa  And I like to have at least one "real live" Zombie.  Meaning, one of us has to dress the part.  Fake wounds, blood, teeth gnashin', ghoulishness...
    I also, like to top off the parents "coffee mug" with a hot apple, rum spiced cider.  It gets "nipply" sometimes out there with the kids.  And a lil' cup-warmer, always makes things more appealing...get it? A pealin'....buahahahaha 
    Oh, I've got loads of ideas.  I'll tell ya about a maze we built one year, if you buy the first round...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE! 
    For those going to Spooktoberfest, this year, RIDE SAFE, RIDE HARD, RIDE FREE 

Tweek

• 277 posts
    October 12, 2012 1:15 AM PDT
    This year I'm going as The Walking Dead.
    • 1364 posts
    October 12, 2012 1:17 AM PDT
    Deener at I will be Rockin the high seas at the koolest Halloween party around. We will be on the Kiss Kruise with Kiss. We leave the port of Miami @ 4 PM Rocktober 31st. with a Live acoustic show It’s all aboard on Hallows Eve, creatures of the night! The first day of the kruise is going to be one big Halloween rock invasion! Be prepared for costume contests, candy treats, and a Monster’s Ball! Scary, strange, whimsical Rock on.
  • October 12, 2012 1:24 AM PDT
    Its going to be a boring one for us. The boy is only going to be 3 months old. He still doesnt really do too much yet. Although he is smiling and laughing now. Which is so much more fun than simply pooping, eating, sleeping and crying. Next year im sure we will bling it out.
  • October 12, 2012 1:33 AM PDT
    Probably the same thing I do every year....sit on the porch and scare the hell out of kids!

• October 12, 2012 5:03 AM PDT
    The church is putting on a Fall Festival complete with game stations, bouncy things, and treats for the kiddos.
  • October 26, 2012 12:29 PM PDT
    Going with a bunch of friends to the wild Halloween party in West Hollywood for the first time ever on Halloween night. Still haven't decided on a costume for this yet.

Plus I've got a party to go to tonight and then another to go to tomorrow night. I'm going as a nun to both of them.
    • 19007 posts
    October 26, 2012 10:49 PM PDT
    Security with two of my grandkids...
  • October 28, 2012 3:43 PM PDT
    This year I am Captain Hook and my co- worker is Peter pan !! since it is at school, gotta keep it age apropriate. But I like to dress up handing the candy out, Got a lot of my school kids expecting it, This year I will have little helpers at the door as my grandkids are little and are going out in the afternoon to all the other gma stops. Besides when one is dairy allergic it is hard to tell her she cant have the candy someone else gives her! .Guess I better have her special treats on hand! It will be fun!!! funny though, my school kids think I will be going as a biker!!! go figure that one! LOL

PS love the "night rider" look lucky!!! that is pretty cool!
    • 3006 posts
    October 31, 2012 10:54 AM PDT
    Halloween is my daughters BDAY,so basically it revolves around her for the whole day !! Her n the grankids are gonna come by for pictures etc then go hit the trick or treat trail !!!
    I hope everyone has a most blessed & safe Halloween !!!
    • 834 posts
    October 24, 2013 2:20 AM PDT
    Almost Halloween again! Still don't know what I will be, or be doing for Halloween yet!
    • 5417 posts
    October 24, 2013 7:32 AM PDT
    Be doing my ride through the neighborhood as normal, but this year I am turning my trailer into a coffin to pull behind the bike. I'll post pictures when its done!
    • 5417 posts
    October 25, 2013 2:46 AM PDT
    HALLOWEEN COSTUME - My daughter asked me to make a Toadette Car (from Mario Karts) you could wear. NO not for my grand daughter, but for her. Her office has a different theme for each dept and they got Mario Karts. I wasn't about to just cut a hole in a box and paint it pink like most people are going to do...
    • 5417 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:03 AM PDT

• 3006 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:32 AM PDT

Just hanging out with family today n celebrating my daughters bday!!!,
    tonite after she gets off work.Most likely do some trick or treating
    this year with the kids,last year they took off like bandits w/Mom after dinner!!!

I hope all my Cyclefish buds have a great Halloween !!!
    • 44 posts
    October 31, 2013 4:08 AM PDT
    Sitting here at work waiting on storms to roll through no warnings yet not looking good though
    • 5417 posts
    October 30, 2014 6:59 AM PDT

IT'S HALLOWEEN AGAIN!!!

Like I said above, we LOVE HALLOWEEN.

Tonight we are going to a new Haunted House that is supposed to be the best in So Cal.  Tomorrow we give out candy and then head to the neighbors house for some liquid adult candy :-)

Saturday we are going to a big Halloween Party at Ray's (RayWood) house down in the Temecula area.  Ray has put out an open invite to all CycleFish members, so if you are in the area drop me a message.

Already have the Skeleton costume ready for my annual ride thru the neighborhood

• 16795 posts
    October 30, 2014 8:03 AM PDT
    Taking my wife out to dinner for her birthday.
  • October 30, 2014 10:33 AM PDT
    Passing out candy to the kids on Friday and then off to Raywoods on Saturday
    • 5417 posts
    October 31, 2014 3:22 AM PDT

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

• 3006 posts
    October 31, 2014 8:24 AM PDT
    Happy Halloween Lucky & Everyone !!!
    Lucky it looks like you have all the bases covered for your Halloween,hope it is a great one !!!

Going to celebrate my daughters b-day & maybe take the gran-kids out around the neighborhood.
    It's raining right now,they are saying thru the evening on n off YAY!!! We definitely needed it!!!
    and watching the World Champion San Francisco Giants parade.

Everyone stay safe & enjoy the Halloween ride !!!