trike

• September 26, 2012 10:14 AM PDT
    Due to back issues with my husband  and  the fact i never  got comfortable with my ablilites on two wheels,    we  traded in both bikes for a tri glide,   So far we are loving it,   still be in  the wind  and feel safer  (sometimes hubbys  leg gives out,  not a good thing at a stop)  . I have to admit  it is different  than two wheels,   We would welcome  any advice  from experienced  trikers.   You  better believe  we  get looks  when I am driving  and he is in the back  :) 
  • September 26, 2012 11:52 AM PDT
    Hi dollysgizmo
    The more you ride your trike your ENJOYMENT will increase as to the benefits of owning one.GOOD RIDING.

Good day
    wackimacki
  • September 26, 2012 11:53 PM PDT
    My neighbor had to get used to not having to put his feet down at stops...... DERP...
  • September 27, 2012 12:51 AM PDT
    I also speak Trike but reversed, enjoy your new ride
  • September 27, 2012 8:25 AM PDT
    So far we are liking it, sometimes i almost put my foot down lol turning is way different, but getting used to it, It is not as hard for me as i havent rode as long as hubby, but he is getting it,
    • 580 posts
    September 27, 2012 9:47 AM PDT
    That looks an awesome trike. Haven't ridden one myself so can't comment on the riding but it sure looks comfy (o:
    • 3006 posts
    September 27, 2012 11:24 AM PDT
    Cool looking Trike,looks like you found the best outcome possible,you both get to ride together & keep your knees in the breeze.Yeah n I bet you get quite a few stares LOL !!!

wish i could add a few tips yet never rode one myself either.

stay safe n enjoy the ride