Is it 'Normal" to love a machine as much as i luv my H

• 1066 posts
    November 3, 2010 7:21 AM PDT

My name is Hollywood and...............I Love My Harley Davidson, there I said it, I feel better now, getting that out! 

• 58 posts
    November 3, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    Are we starting "Bikers Anonymous" now?
    • 846 posts
    November 4, 2010 5:56 AM PDT
    Hi my name is Chaz and I love my Harley. Not that kind of love.
  • November 18, 2010 10:13 AM PST
    If its a Harley there is nothing wrong with it. If its a jap bike and you loved it that much I would be worried.
  • November 18, 2010 10:40 AM PST
    I have never been so involved in something as I have been in my bikes since my kids. They're all grown now and the hubby made the mistake of getting me a new sporty after riding on the back of his new RK in 01. I've always been a speed demon and he never went fast enough. He's been riding his whole life and had only a 72 softtail when we were dating many moons ago. When you have kids you tend to loose part of yourself to kids, husband, family and when I started riding I've been able to find "me" again. The young girl that always loved speed, fast cars, and motorcycles. So here I am on my 3rd bike, RK Classic 07 and I can't ever seem to get enough! I guess that's love!!
  • November 18, 2010 4:07 PM PST
    Hi my name is Mamaha, and I love my Yamaha... I keep trying new things to take my mind off of it - work (haha), new hooping tricks, training the pound puppy from h*ll, paragliding ... but I always wind up back on the bike when I can, because it makes me feel so much better. :'-)

Srsly, it's therapy bought and paid for, no sense letting it sit there in the garage collecting dust.
  • November 19, 2010 11:59 PM PST
    I love my bike, cause she dose not talk back, dose not tell me what to do or where to go, she always clean not dirty, dose not give me any trouble as where we ride to.

She is a good bike and her name is nellybell, 1987 fxlr. now she has a new brother an 010 fatboy lo an he called fatboy.
  • November 20, 2010 5:49 AM PST
    Just call me Blue... I love my 06 sporty... Her name is "Lady" looks great has good moves, and can take everything with a smile.... Wait maybe thats me????.... oh well we get along fine.... Wouldnt trade her for anything......
  • January 18, 2011 2:34 PM PST
    Absolutely! It is completely normal to love your bike! My HD is my third (Yamaha Virago 750 then a Honda Shadow 1100). I wasn't looking for a HD but went to the dealership with a friend and made the mistake of sitting on the Deuce! Talk about love at first sight (sit?). His name is Bob (Battery Operated Boyfriend) and while he may not rank higher than my flesh and blood BF, he is a close second LOL
    • 44 posts
    January 18, 2011 3:04 PM PST
    well lets start by saying If my wife see's this Honey I love You Now that being said nothing wrong loving your bike I spend more time with my Harley more than my wife thats why I bought her one and she loves hers more than me I think LOL Ride free Life is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • January 19, 2011 12:52 PM PST
    The reason I love my bike is because if I've had a bad day at work or have problems in general I can saddle up and puts some miles on the rubber and come home and it is all gone!!
    • 1066 posts
    January 19, 2011 1:45 PM PST
    I have ridden bikes since I was a kid. The more I get to ride the better I like it. I've had 20 some motorcycles in my life, and I am very thankful I ride, cause if I didn't I would have missed meeting a lot of Great People I now call Friends. Oh yeah, I Do Love My Harley Davidson.
    • 202 posts
    January 20, 2011 10:05 AM PST
    i don't have a harley, have a honda shadow... and i'll say, there's nothing like the feeling of putting my leg over and finding the sweet spot on the seat, especially on a hot day! She always starts with one try; and although she doesn't have a good purr (like a harley), she rides smooth and easy. I like to put my left hand on the tank while riding through winding roads and sing my song. (haven't caught a bug in the throat yet - knock on wood) I have a bandana tied to the handle bars and when i go real fast, i hold onto it and lean back and whisper "giddy up" Yup, she's my baby...
  • February 4, 2011 10:56 PM PST
    I don’t love my bike, BUT I do have a relationship with her (it has to be a Her) I care for it (regular maintenance) so she don’t ever leave me (on the side of the road), I buy her pretty things, like lots of chrome accessories (jewelry) so when we go out she always looks her best, she’s never lifted out in the cold and always gets a bath and massage (washed and Gently toweled off) We travel a lot together and she’s a great travel companion willing to go where ever and whenever. So yes I LIKE my bike but in the Big order of life it’s GOD first FAMILY second COUNTRY third and then my BIKE.