R.I.P. Big Man

• 2685 posts
    September 4, 2012 5:11 AM PDT
    Will definately miss this guy!         
    • 823 posts
    September 4, 2012 5:17 AM PDT
    For sure, he was a good one. Gone way to quick.
  • September 4, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
    Loved him in the green mile!! his eyes were enough to make you jump way the hell back. RIP
  • September 4, 2012 12:29 PM PDT
    That's to bad, 54 I think they said he was, Seems like he would have been a good guy in real life.. :
    • 44 posts
    September 4, 2012 1:37 PM PDT
    Was a very nice guy met him in Nashville at the old state Prison where the green mile was made R.I.P.
    • 3006 posts
    September 5, 2012 5:29 AM PDT
    My condolences to his loved ones and friends who must be hurting rite abt now..way too young to be passin on.

Loved the episode he did on TV w/Two & a Half Men, great laughs, and Green Mile a great movie & he really showed his acting ability.
    • 9 posts
    September 6, 2012 12:45 AM PDT
    Such a shame. When I heard, I had just watched "Green Mile" the night before. Coincidentally, my dad was only 54 when he passed, and it IS, much to young, and way to soon. Sorry, for his family, but sorry for all of us, who lost a talented man, with the kindest eyes...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • September 6, 2012 1:25 AM PDT
    He was one of my favs-such a gentle and kind aura.
    • 1780 posts
    September 6, 2012 11:35 AM PDT
    When I was in my teens I looked at age 54 as one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Seems like it's not that old when you move up into those numbers.
    What a great actor, and a kind human being........People the Grim Reeper cares not about your age, so live each day as it will be your last.
    Night Dragon
    RIP Big Guy
    • 567 posts
    September 6, 2012 1:13 PM PDT
    Always enjoyed whatever role he was playing. Really good actor.