Around The Block.....

• July 28, 2012 10:49 AM PDT
    Just a quick look at the area I live in ok?

How about doing a "Round The Block" video where you live.....?

Dont forget to read the write up I put with the video on You Tube...lol...

• 314 posts
    July 28, 2012 11:31 AM PDT
    got a bit dizzie lol. i started pulling in my arms as you were passing cars on the right of them, crazy. what kind of camera?
     no way
    • 58 posts
    July 28, 2012 1:21 PM PDT
    One of these days I'll get over there and we will ride together. I'll post mine next week. No pleasure riding the next 3.5 days, gotta work.
  • July 28, 2012 5:03 PM PDT
    Nice. I need to borrrow a camera sometime. I better not ride in your country. I'd be on the wrong side of the road out of habit.
    • 2 posts
    July 29, 2012 4:26 AM PDT
    Nice idea.
    Trouble w/ being old is don't have anybody I can borrow a video cam from & have no intention of buying one.
  • July 29, 2012 5:12 AM PDT
    Hey LC, Any of you would be very welcome here, and dont go worrying about right or wrong side of the road, you WONT be riding alone bro...lol...You think I would let you crazy Shermans loose on your own over here? ...lol... We would keep you safe ...I ride on both sides of the road on both sides of the pond equally well...

.....and besides...you guys over there may ride on the RIGHT side of the road, but hey, us Limey's ride on the CORRECT side of the road...lol...

I had to call it a BLUESCREEN Video..... I would get banned instantly for half of what I did in that video clip...lol...and over here if you video an alleged crime you may or may not be committing then the video automatically becomes evidence.....unless of course, it was filmed in a studio on a Blue screen...lol...

Try and guess what speed I was doing on the home run...lol...
  • July 30, 2012 1:01 AM PDT
    Great video - amazing what ya'll can do in a studio. LOL. If only the cagers would do the 'head checks' like bikers. Great to see your part of merry old England!
  • July 30, 2012 6:52 AM PDT
    I will put another up in here soon...yeah, as soon as I can edit out the swearing!!! Lol, some cagers are just so stupid, and I do tend to start shouting at them!!!

Did any of you guess what speed I may or may not have been doing in the home run?
    • 9 posts
    August 1, 2012 1:35 AM PDT
    OMGOD, Jet! The whole time I'm watchin' that, I'm thinkin' "don't pull out, don't pull out" !!! ARE YOU FREAKIN' INSANE, DUDE??? The laugh at the end, pretty much says it all. WOW!
    And I bet the speedometer was "pegged" on the highway, huh? GOFASTJETMAN!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • August 1, 2012 9:00 AM PDT
    Tweek, they hear me coming and they tend to keep outa my way, then you get the jerk I swore at, he was just drifting around a bit so I told him what kind of "jerk" he was...lol...After London gets back to normal I will do a Lightning London Tour for you ok?

Anyone of a nervous disposition should definately NOT watch that run...lol...
    • 0 posts
    August 9, 2012 7:48 PM PDT
    cool, closest I've been to a ride in too long a time