Warming Up "Big Yella" ...

• July 24, 2012 12:33 PM PDT
    I did a quick service on it, primed the water system up to 30psi, sneezed in the tyres and did oils etc ready for a rideout tomorrow..."Big Yella" may look like a fancy show trike...but its a sleeper, a wolf in sheeps clothing, this was a warm up session after the service...It had old dead fuel in but hey, it just dont care, it still does its job...lol... This is the first time I ever allowed it to be filmed to go on You Tube...I use it for street racing and so I dont want people knowing how quick it is...

So shhhhh, dont tell anyone ok?

• 2 posts
    July 24, 2012 12:45 PM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    I did a quick service on it, primed the water system up to 30psi, sneezed in the tyres and did oils etc ready for a rideout tomorrow......

So shhhhh, dont tell anyone ok?

I did a quick service on it, primed the water system up to 30psi - What is "priming" a water system? - Water injection or a cooling system?
  • July 24, 2012 12:52 PM PDT
    Its the high pressure cooling system matey...lol...its a modification I made to carry less weight and volume of water and yet give maximum cooling ... it sure works though, I can do a couple of sprint races (Cash Only), before having to pressure it up again...lol...
    • 3006 posts
    July 24, 2012 6:39 PM PDT
    Sweet looking ride !!! I cant blame ya for not advertising her capabilitys, its always better to keep the competition in the dark
  • July 26, 2012 12:56 AM PDT
    I do that with my pick-em-up truck too...lol...body kit on a truck...lol... but no-one knows whats under the hood...

Never brag about your fast rides to people you see out and about, as far as they are concerned my trike is a shiny show trike...lol...
    As far as anyone is concerned my truck is just lowered a bit, its still quiet on idle and low revs...sleeeeeeeper!!!

I dont mind sharing this info with you guys as hey, I wont be racing any of you anytime soon.....Or Will I? Hmmmmm, ya never know do ya? I may just kind of arrive in a town near you and listen to who is doing all the bragging about their rides...lol...Then I Will Nail Them!!! Muahahahaaaaa!!!
  • July 26, 2012 7:57 AM PDT
    Yeah Jet, that's about as subtle as you can possibly get! lol Don't take this the wrong way, but from what I read and see from you, your one crazy mf. lol Keep up the good work dude.
  • July 27, 2012 12:33 AM PDT
    Ah yes but Rollon, You actually have to meet me to see how I do my stuff to get to call me crazy.....oh sure...crazy sure as hell fits me though...lol...

In the bit of video up there I was just warming her up, even the sharp launch was not on full power, I dont do full power until it reaches at least 95 degrees...

I will do a run with a video camera on my head so you can see what I see around my area as I roll, camera usually ends up a bit tilted though...lol...so you may have to watch it with your head tilted sideways...lol...

Sometime over the weekend if I get time to just go and play...
    • 2 posts
    July 29, 2012 4:22 AM PDT
    Did you make the engine & integral part of the frame?
  • July 29, 2012 5:18 AM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Did you make the engine & integral part of the frame?

Yes.....Rigid mounted via forward engine mounts and gearbox with additional rigidity from my a$$ when I clench on launch...lol...