Making Her Scream

• 2 posts
    July 23, 2012 12:57 AM PDT
     A Manhattanite, an Englishman and an Upstate Redneck are talking about screams of passion.
    The Manhattanite said: 
    "Last night I massaged my wife all over her Body with the finest body oil money can buy, then we made passionate love and I made her scream, non-stop for five minutes." 
    The Englishman said: 
    "Last night I massaged my wife all over her body with very special aphrodisiac oil I crossed the Channel to buy, and then we made passionate love.. I made her scream for fifteen minutes straight." 
    The Upstate Redneck said: 
    That's nothing!!!. Last night I massaged my wife , you know, all over her body with farm fresh butter. I smeared her entire body with the butter, and then made love and I made her scream for two long hours." 
    The Manhattanite and the Englishman, astonished, asked, "Two full hours? ....wow that's phenomenal ! How did you do it to make her scream for two hours?" 
    The Upstate Redneck replied 
    "Easy, I wiped my hands on the curtains."

• 9 posts
    July 23, 2012 1:01 AM PDT
    Buahahaahaaaaahaaaaaa!

You done that in MY house? I'd make ya run fer yer life!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek <3
    • 3006 posts
    July 23, 2012 7:11 AM PDT
    LOL good one
  • July 23, 2012 10:22 AM PDT

As I was reading that I was thinking it was going to end with the "Rodeo Position"...

Get sort of 'established' from behind and then whisper in her ear that her sister was better.....and then

TRY AND HANG ON AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!!

• 2 posts
    July 23, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

As I was reading that I was thinking it was going to end with the "Rodeo Position"...

Get sort of 'established' from behind and then whisper in her ear that her sister was better.....and then

You NEVER want to try that with a greased mount - Serious damage can result
    Come to think of it it can anyway
  • July 23, 2012 12:08 PM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Jetman wrote...

You NEVER want to try that with a greased mount - Serious damage can result
    Comt to think of it it can anyway

Bro, ya have to dig your elbows in, grab a huge hank of hair and shout "YEEHAR!!!" often...lol...
  • July 23, 2012 3:09 PM PDT
    That was funny! The new Arkansas joke is, She asked me to wisper those three words every woman loves to hear. So I whispered in her ear, "Woo Pig Sooiiee!"