Ironhorse Campground Sturgis

• July 22, 2012 9:24 AM PDT
    Have any of you fellow members stayed at the Ironhorse campground and what can you tell me about it and your experience there? 
  • July 23, 2012 7:54 AM PDT
    We stay their everytime. It is run by the nicest folks who really go out of there way to keep the place nice and clean. They have a live band every night along with food and drink. They have motorhomes on one side of the camp and tents on the other . It was easy to get in and out of also and its right down the road from some of the bigger camp grounds too. They also have free showers and coin operated laundry too.
  • July 25, 2012 1:00 PM PDT
    Wheels, are u going this year? If so, maybe we will run into each other there.
  • August 7, 2012 3:52 PM PDT
    Day 2 of the Sturgis Rally. Went to Newell for their poker run. Good time was had by all, even the guy that got carried away and ended up in North Dakota. Down town is a packed zoo, lol. Plenty to see and do. Running on empty and needing some sleep real bad. Tomorrow is a new day. Thinking we are heading over to Wyoming for Ham and Jam, gonna hit Devils Tower and maybe the burnouts in Sundance.
    • 1516 posts
    August 7, 2012 5:45 PM PDT
    Wish I was going this year, couldn't even afford to broke for sturgis.. lol
    • 19007 posts
    August 8, 2012 12:01 AM PDT
    So my friend Debra, yer too broke for too broke...Know the feelin.

• August 8, 2012 7:08 AM PDT
    Next year is our year, we try to go every five years unless something comes up.
    • 3006 posts
    August 9, 2012 11:11 AM PDT
    Sounds like your having a great time the weather must be decent or we would hear abt it !!!
    Keep us updated & remember without pics it didnt happen LOL
    stay safe & enjoy the ride !!!
  • August 9, 2012 1:56 PM PDT
    The Ironhorse was sold out except for tenting. Big crowds. Got some pics coming from the burnouts in Sundance, Wy. A couple of cool, windy days followed by a couple of upper 90's, then some lower 90's. Not bad overall. Partook a poker run out of Newell on tuesday.
    • 1516 posts
    August 9, 2012 3:18 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    So my friend Debra, yer too broke for too broke...Know the feelin.

So what about next year Mike, think we could meet up at Sturgis.. I have yet to hang out with you..