Transitions------Polarized---------Both in one lens JUST RELEASE

• 79 posts
    June 26, 2012 1:54 AM PDT
    That's right, Transitions Optical just released a brand new lens that has been in the works for 10yrs...Finally! Transitions Vantage. It not only changes with the light conditions, but it will eliminate glare and allow you to see better! We now offer this on single vision and progressives..(no line bifocals) for cyclefish members you'll get a 10% discount when you order from BikerOptix. If you wanna test drive the lens go here.

Ride Safe!
  • June 26, 2012 2:50 AM PDT
    How much would they be with just non-prescription lenses, just normal vision lenses? and are they in a wrap round style? Thanks...
    • 79 posts
    June 27, 2012 1:10 AM PDT
    I sent an email to your inbox.
  • June 27, 2012 7:48 AM PDT
    Ill look into it and check your site out. I just got my new glasses and there great. Transitional/bifocals are what i got but there not for riding, they tend to buffet on my face in the wind. I am assuming I send you my prescription and the style I want and you mail them to me when there done?
    • 79 posts
    June 28, 2012 2:43 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Ill look into it and check your site out. I just got my new glasses and there great. Transitional/bifocals are what i got but there not for riding, they tend to buffet on my face in the wind. I am assuming I send you my prescription and the style I want and you mail them to me when there done?

Thanks for asking...Exactly. We'll ship them out to your door. The lens only comes in no lined bifocals though. I'm not sure if that's what you have currently. 95% of all of our frames have detachable gasket inserts. Which means if you need them to ride then you can pop in your gaskets and ride. But if you want to use them for fishing, golfing, etc, you can use them without the gaskets too. So they can be used everyday or when you ride.  If you have any additonal questions please don't hesitate to ask!

• June 29, 2012 6:46 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    How much would they be with just non-prescription lenses, just normal vision lenses? and are they in a wrap round style? Thanks...

What he said. Your website doesn't have Transitions listed under the motorcycle category.

Thanks,

David

• 79 posts
    July 3, 2012 7:59 AM PDT
    southernman67 wrote...
    Jetman wrote...

What he said. Your website doesn't have Transitions listed under the motorcycle category.

Thanks,

David

Hey David. Thanks for the heads up. We have updated our site in the last few weeks and evidently that was missed. It's now fixed. As far as the cost, it depends on the frame and what you choose. All of our products are designed for bikers only. Most of our frames all come with foam that is removable for everyday use. Wrapped frames is all we deal with. If you would like to go to our site and look around, find a frame then email me or call me I'll be glad to give you a price on no prescription lenses with frame. Let me know your from cyclefish and I'll give you a break on the price.

Thanks

Jason