Hmmmmm.....

• June 25, 2012 2:04 AM PDT
    • 846 posts
    June 25, 2012 2:07 AM PDT
    Thanks for a grin on a rainy Monday morning.
    • 1855 posts
    June 25, 2012 5:20 AM PDT
    I like that one!!!!!!

Peace
    • 0 posts
    June 25, 2012 12:18 PM PDT
    There are still some good women out there I'm sure, but obedient.....Bah-ha-ha-ha, doubt it
    • 9 posts
    June 27, 2012 7:37 PM PDT
    I saw that on "the other social network", and got a lil' giggle. Who says God don't have a sense of humor?

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 9 posts
    June 27, 2012 7:45 PM PDT

And for another take on things... 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• June 27, 2012 7:49 PM PDT
    Tweek,

Sounds like you're on the road to recovery...LMAO!! Just kidding! I actually wished my ex-wife well when we parted...I just didn't wish her well at MY EXPENSE.

BIGG
  • June 28, 2012 3:37 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    I saw that on "the other social network", and got a lil' giggle. Who says God don't have a sense of humor?

Ride Free
    Tweek

Are you on that "other" site then?  I drew that one up myself in 'Paint' - (Microslops simple program in Accesories)...and stuck it in my profile wall section...lol... I have seen it on loads of other peoples walls now too...lol...I would love to know how many times its been copied...lol...

(Oh and, I didn't mean FARCEB**K!!!)
    • 611 posts
    July 2, 2012 7:57 PM PDT
    Had a meek, obedient GF for a coupla weeks... fun in the sak cuz she would do anything... well, needless to say I was unable to continue with her... guess I got bored... hahahaaaa! imagine that.. smokin sex but we couldn't stay in bed 24/7... "Thanx for the mammaries!"
    • 9 posts
    July 3, 2012 12:02 AM PDT
    Edgewalker54 wrote...
    Had a meek, obedient GF for a coupla weeks... fun in the sak cuz she would do anything... well, needless to say I was unable to continue with her... guess I got bored... hahahaaaa! imagine that.. smokin sex but we couldn't stay in bed 24/7... "Thanx for the mammaries!"

Do you 'spose that's why HE made boobie's round, too??? Cause they wouldn't be 'round, long...

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 658 posts
    July 3, 2012 5:47 AM PDT
    Damn Tweek, You're on a roll! ;-)