Birthday Ride

• 658 posts
    June 23, 2012 10:54 PM PDT
    Ok I know I'm late putting this out.

On next Saturday June 30th there's about 10 or 12 of my friends meeting in Stanley, NC and riding up the the Lake Lure area. We're planing on meeting between 10:00 and 10:20 with stands up at 10:30. We're planing on lunch in Lake Lure and then back to the house for a cook out and bonfire. It's my birthday weekend and I'd love to share with friends, old and new!  Any CF'ers that live in the area that would like to ride with us please come along and any of the Western Carolina family please join us for lunch. I wish there was a way you all could join me but we all live too far apart. Maybe some day I'll get a chance to make it out west and south and meet ya in person. I do know however that you'll be there in sprit. 

All I ask is  PLEASE don't drink on the ride. I do not advocate drinking and driving / riding and I don't want to have to work on my birthday unless I have too.

Love and Best Wishes to you all!!
    Medic
  • June 23, 2012 11:02 PM PDT
    Dangit, man!! I wish you a Happy Birthday! I'll still be in the sandbox, but you're right, I'll be there in spirit! Enjoy and be safe!

Bigg
    • 19049 posts
    June 24, 2012 12:04 AM PDT
    Well have a great ride and Birthday. I would love to show up but just too far away right now.
    • 658 posts
    June 24, 2012 10:06 PM PDT
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. Daivd, stay safe and hurry home. Mike. next time you head down this way, I'll have to hook up with ya.
    Medic
    • 2685 posts
    June 25, 2012 12:27 AM PDT
    Have a Happy Birthday - a little too far on short notice for me though. I like that area of NC, maybe one day I'll ride on down and we can share some war stores. I was a medic in Richmond for about 20 years.
    • 5420 posts
    June 25, 2012 9:09 AM PDT
    Little far for us, but we will raise a glass for you. Have a great ride
  • June 25, 2012 9:42 AM PDT
    Medic, Happy Birthday, Brightest blessings and warmest of wishes. Man that Lake Lure area is really a nice place to ride around. I've done it several times. I hope you and all your guests have a great time. make it count have a great one! "T"
    • 658 posts
    June 27, 2012 12:32 PM PDT
    Vulcan, Lucky and Tumbles, Thanks for the warm wishes. As I said I know you all will be there in sprit. It's nice to have such great people in my extended family. Maybe some time we can have a south east meet and greet!
    Medic
  • June 27, 2012 2:27 PM PDT
    Happy birthday ^5
    • 3006 posts
    June 28, 2012 3:17 AM PDT
    Sounds like fun ! Have a great time and a Happy Birthday !!!

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
    • 658 posts
    June 28, 2012 2:31 PM PDT
    Lyle and Ron, Thanks for the wishes.