R.I.P. Bead Man

• 5420 posts
    June 18, 2012 3:17 AM PDT
    If you have ever been to the Redwood Run you know Ron Webb as the Bead Man.  Ron could normally be found riding his bike around the run or sitting on the side of the road at the run passing out beads to all the ladies - Ron Loved Boobies

I just heard that Ron was killed on Saturday in an accident while driving his semi.  His wife was with him asleep in the sleeper cab and she is in critical condition.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Ron, his wife, and all of their family and friends. 

We will miss you Ron!

The Redwood Run will always be a little different without you there.

• 1516 posts
    June 18, 2012 4:22 AM PDT
    Oh how sad, He really will be missed. He was such a nice man!!
    • 19034 posts
    June 18, 2012 4:47 AM PDT
    Sad to hear. Hoping for speedy recovery of his wife.
    • 1855 posts
    June 18, 2012 8:34 AM PDT
    Sad thing. I'm always lost for words when this happens. Speedy recovery for his wife and may the loving memories over-shadow the grief.

Peace
  • June 18, 2012 9:52 AM PDT
    Omg so sad prayers sent out too his wife an family you will be truly missed
  • June 18, 2012 10:07 PM PDT
    Thoughts and Prayers for Beadman and his widow!! RIP brother
    • 1364 posts
    June 20, 2012 4:54 AM PDT
    Here is an update Danielle posted on Facebook.Update: Ester is better, some surgery completed, may finish surgeries at home. Ron was creamated his remains will return with his wife, who will be driven home by a family member.. the release date is to be announced. Marsha's husband is in great efforts to get as many bikers, patriot guard riders, and rally friends together to stage an honorable flag line for her and rons arrival., as they arrive home in redlands, Calif. Please repond back with ur interests in this event. As Ron and esther deserve these honors.
    • 844 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:12 AM PDT
    Glad to here his wife is doing better.

I didn't know him but he sure sounded like a fun guy. RIP
    • 1516 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:13 AM PDT
    Thanks for the update Jeff
  • June 22, 2012 4:39 AM PDT
    Prayers for the family.