15,000 mile ride this summer

• June 16, 2012 1:48 PM PDT
     Last year I rode my 2009 Triumph Bonneville coast to coast (Los Angeles to Boston) alone.  Loved every moment of it but the problem was that it did not quench my thirst for long distance riding.  So, next week, I will launch another incredible ride to Panama from Boston.  Will also visit Sturgis during bike week.  When done, I should have logged over 15k miles on my bike.

Visit my site for details.
    http://www.missrider.com/  />

• June 16, 2012 3:16 PM PDT
    I wish I had the time to do something like that. My bucket list includes riding through the Rocky Mts., and going places I've never been on the bike. Enjoy, and maybe I'll see you on the road sometime.
    • 1855 posts
    June 17, 2012 7:55 AM PDT
    Great website lady!!!! We travel thousands of miles a year ourselves. We just don't put up the miles all in the same run. But each mile on the road is a wonderful mile.

While I admire your tenacity and desire, I'm a bit concerned with travelling anywhere that involves going thru Mexico. I'm definitely gonna keep track via your website.

Peace
    • 19034 posts
    June 17, 2012 9:51 AM PDT
    Now here is a tough lady. Any rider doing this has got to be. Enjoy and I too will follow.
  • June 17, 2012 12:29 PM PDT
    Thank you everyone for the nice comments, my goal is to someday tour the world on a motorcycle. Just need sponsorship.....
    • 3006 posts
    June 17, 2012 12:38 PM PDT
    Interesting post,what was your favorite part of the ride ?
    How did you like the riding the Bonne ?
    Happy to see more ladys riding & enjoying the freedom it brings !
    Good luck on your next ride toosounds like a great time !!!
    • 2 posts
    July 6, 2012 9:11 AM PDT
    Missed this one
    A chick & a Bonneville - Got my interest up

Hope you keep posting & maybe put a book together
  • October 10, 2012 8:33 AM PDT
    Must ride to Alaska before I write the book. The ride to the Panama Canal and back accrued higher than expected costs due to the border crossing. Must pay that off before I launch on the ride to Alaska. Looking for sponsors for the ride to Alaska. It might happen summer of 2013 for sure 2014.
    Will keep everyone updated on my site, MISSRIDER.COM
  • June 4, 2013 6:49 AM PDT
    Amazing travels! One jealous mofo right here...
  • July 1, 2013 2:54 AM PDT
    Biking is a great way to see the world. Currently the wife and I are still trying to get to every state in the good ol' USA. There's a lot of land between Pa & California. We still need North Dakota, Nebraska, Maine, Mass, Georgia, Miss, Florida and Alabama. Since I see your from Mass. Can u give us any great sites to visit when we do get up there?
    Good Luck wherever you go and ride safe!