Insurance for bikes in Pa

• 1 posts
    June 3, 2012 3:15 PM PDT
    AS some would be aware I'm coming back the USa next month for another tour session..I bought a bike up in Pa...I have to insure it so who's the best and the cheapest...and do they offer a 3 month package for insurance?
  • June 3, 2012 4:21 PM PDT
    Check with Progressive first. They are the least expensive and get most of us bikers. "What would we do without Flo?" I'd also check with Geico, you can get a quote from them online. The place you bought the bike may point you in the best direction.
    • 1 posts
    June 3, 2012 7:08 PM PDT
    nah was a private sale bro...I already got a quote from progressive..seemed to be the cheapest so far...but asking around the traps is always a smarter alt.
    • 19040 posts
    June 3, 2012 11:21 PM PDT
    Based out of PA I am using progressive. Can't say much about them except that they take my money every renewal time. Never laid a claim on them. Rates are fair. Don't think they have a 3 month plan but 6 months for sure.
    • 1 posts
    June 4, 2012 2:33 AM PDT
    thats what i needed to hear REX./.thanks
    • 3006 posts
    June 4, 2012 5:40 AM PDT
    Jonesy
    I use a company called Foremost insurance its cheap for out here,less then a 100 for basic coverage,and abt 180 a year for everything covered,including trip interruption cvr, towing/raodside assistance up to 100$,bag coverage & contents,accessorys up to 2500$..and low comp/collision deductibles,..make sure you check out all the optional coverages,and more importantly what mite not be covered? I also know tht shopping around makes a huge difference when it comes to getting insurance, Progressive aint always the best deal for the money.
    • 1855 posts
    June 4, 2012 6:25 AM PDT
    I've had progressive for 30 years of more.

Peace