Fender Orament

• December 30, 2009 9:38 PM PST
    Hi everyone Im new to the site but I need a little help. I am looking for someone to make me a fender orament for my bike. I had one but after 13000 miles in 2 months it broke off. If you know of anyone please let me know

Thank you
    Cis
    • 1780 posts
    December 31, 2009 1:05 AM PST
    Install a lick and stick,... and your fender Orament won't fall off.............I know..I'm going to hell for that one!!!
    Night Dragon
  • December 31, 2009 1:12 AM PST
    Biker hell Dragon. Don't worry, I'll save ya a seat at the bar.
  • December 31, 2009 1:58 AM PST
    A fender ornament.......yo Extreme.....save me a seat too......lmao
  • January 2, 2010 3:34 AM PST
    I guess she is really talking about an 'ornament', like on an Indian? But I thought maybe it was another term for "fender fluff"
  • January 2, 2010 1:17 PM PST
    ok you guys are cute but i am talking about a real one but if you want to be my fender ornament come on ahead.
    I really need someone to make me one.
  • January 2, 2010 1:19 PM PST
    PS I live in Alaska so it might be a little cold so bring your heated pants to keep the jewels warn.
    • 190 posts
    January 2, 2010 11:38 PM PST
    Maybe you can buy one-cheaper online-of a trucker type ornament and have someone either glue it on or weld it on the front fender. something like a bulldog or eagle or something like that.
    • 1780 posts
    January 3, 2010 12:25 AM PST
    OK..OK what exactly are you looking for, need some more info here before we can help ya out. I have this cool Dragon head you coud stick on the fender.

The Night Dragon
  • January 3, 2010 2:27 AM PST
    I could probably steal you one from an old dodge truck...(a ram's head) and mail it to you...:-)
  • January 3, 2010 2:45 AM PST
    you guys are to much. i had one bolted to the finder but it was made out of ceramic and the vibrations broke it off. so what im looking for is some one to cut me one out of chrome plating in the shape of a rose. No skulls or man stuff unless yall want to take turns being the ornament.
  • January 3, 2010 2:57 AM PST
    I'll be ur ornament. Ride bitch, standin up looking like the Statue of Liberty. Look at my torch. lol
    • 1780 posts
    January 3, 2010 3:01 AM PST
    My wife has medal Rose gas caps on her bike.....maybe something like that might work.

Oh yea Extreme.....your a badddddd boy

Dragon
  • January 3, 2010 3:04 AM PST
    You could get a glass dildo from my toy store and use JB Weld to keep it on the fender. I believe I have one with a rose in inventory.
  • January 3, 2010 3:10 AM PST
    in this cold Extrene would look like the statue with a frozen torch. haha
    But on a good note Nightdragon where did your wife get her gas caps
    • 1 posts
    January 3, 2010 3:21 AM PST
    Here are two websites that may help you out. Good Luck

home.mountaincable.net/~rosescope/tech/instructions.html

http://redmetalrose.com/ />
  • January 3, 2010 8:33 AM PST
    Yo Extreme......you better hope it doesn't get cold outside........(shrinkage),,,,,,lmao.. It would be a pretty small ornament.....lol
  • January 3, 2010 4:58 PM PST
    Thank you Steven

I check them out and mountaincable.net night be something to try but I still thing it need to be made out of chrome so it want rust. I am going to save the sight and show it to a friend of mine. Thank you again very much.
    Oh Extreme I dont really like popsicles
    • 1780 posts
    January 3, 2010 11:53 PM PST
    cis we actually got one at a harley shop somewhere in the area

Dragon
    • 1509 posts
    January 4, 2010 12:16 AM PST
    Attach the dildo to the seat and take a ride on a bumpy road and you may forget about the fender ornament.

You need to go to www.woxy.com and see if he can acommodate your request.
    • 1780 posts
    January 4, 2010 12:45 AM PST
    OK cis here it is.....
    http://www.tejasthumpcycles.com/Parts/tanks/gascaps/gascaps.htm />
    You will find them at this site.......I believe there are about $140 for a single cap

Dragon
  • January 4, 2010 2:50 PM PST
    thank you Dragon you are very kind. Cis
  • January 4, 2010 2:56 PM PST
    Go check out the local college. There's always someone working on a project and they would probably jump at the chance for this. LOL
  • January 4, 2010 3:30 PM PST
    very good ideal. thank you hardlifer.
  • January 4, 2010 4:08 PM PST
    Hey Dragon I looked at the gas caps they are on the lines of what i want for a fender ornament. Have looked everywheres on the net and no such thing.Thats why Im looking for someone who does medal works to build me one. It has to be chrome so that is does not rust. Thank you all for the help and the encouraging words.

Happy New Year & Thank you all
    Cis