looking for ride partners in WNC

• May 19, 2012 5:29 AM PDT
    In Western NCarolina, we have THE best riding country anywhere! No Brag just fact. I could ride anytime anyday, it's just WORK that gets in the way. Next sat. 5/26, I'm riding from Hendersonville to Fontana dam for "Shinefest", it's a country and southern rock festival. I have an extra V.I.P pass. Let's ride, let's rock.
  • May 21, 2012 11:57 AM PDT
    No takers? It'll be a great ride with an awesome day of music in the middle. I thought someone would at least have a comment about "THE best riding country anywhere!" So where are the WNC riders, summers comin fast.
    • 658 posts
    May 21, 2012 3:03 PM PDT
    Marc, welcome to the site from the "Wild West" county of Gaston! Lot's of good people here. You're right about the riding area brother. Wish I could join ya for Shinefest but I'm on shift that weekend. Be safe and have fun.
    Medic
  • May 21, 2012 3:32 PM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas. I'd be there if I could. I love southern rock.
  • May 21, 2012 3:50 PM PDT
    Hope someone hooks up, sounds like fun! Getting pretty good here too. Winnemucca next weekend, IF ...many things. I am a beginner and need my biker buddies to be with me for the 180 miles ride. Have booked a hotel and hope to be ready to do the return in great shape the next day. Loving it. Going easy.
    Stay free. Ride smiling.
    Mette
    • 1 posts
    June 10, 2012 3:00 PM PDT
    Hey Marc..I'm going to be riding through NC in July...from around the 12th or so...I'll be easy to spot, Big red Vulcan with an aussie flag jammed behind the windscreen.
  • June 10, 2012 4:13 PM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas. Wish I were near there on that date. I'm a big southern rock fan. Love me some Lynyrd Skynyrd, 38 Special, Blackfoot, etc.
  • June 11, 2012 1:23 PM PDT
    Jonesy1340 If you're in the western part of the, that's the Mts.,Gimme a shout out here, I'll keep my eyes on the site from about the 10th. Like to show you some local rides, Lot's a biker friendly towns & pubs!