Austrailia Anyone....(BOOF'S House)

• 9 posts
    May 17, 2012 11:16 PM PDT

Buffy, this is how you'll know you got the right house...

Assuming of course, he hasn't killed himself on the slider..

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 0 posts
    May 19, 2012 4:58 AM PDT
    LOL, I gotta get one of those, the neighbors will love it, Hehehe
    • 910 posts
    May 19, 2012 9:36 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Buffy, this is how you'll know you got the right house...

Assuming of course, he hasn't killed himself on the slider..

Ride Free
    Tweek

*lol* Can I add to it when I get there? 
    • 9 posts
    May 19, 2012 9:45 AM PDT
    YOU BETCHA!!! LMFAO...

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1516 posts
    May 19, 2012 1:56 PM PDT
    That slider kicked his ass, he better watch out for the chimes
    • 1161 posts
    May 19, 2012 1:58 PM PDT
    Lol that is neat.
  • May 19, 2012 3:06 PM PDT
    All us American's would love to visit Australia.
    • 3006 posts
    May 20, 2012 4:20 AM PDT
    wheres the Fosters Can LOL
    • 9 posts
    May 20, 2012 4:22 AM PDT
    Seriously Blurp? No self-respecting Aussie drinks that crap...lol!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 20, 2012 4:35 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Ride Free
    Tweek

Seriously Tweek?  No self-respecting Limey drinks ANYTHING that is THAT cold and fizzy and YELLOW???

FIZZY YELLOW BEER? ...and FREEZING COLD?????  Whats that all about???

.....and me being the "Fog Breathing Limey B***ARD" ...(c) Family Guy...lol...)
    We know what "Proper" Beer is.....and its served up at room temperature
    AND ITS BROWN BEER!!!  NO FIZZ!!!  ...Mmmm, Food In A Glass!!!!!
    • 910 posts
    May 20, 2012 1:40 PM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Tweek wrote...

Ride Free
    Tweek

Seriously Tweek?  No self-respecting Limey drinks ANYTHING that is THAT cold and fizzy and YELLOW???

FIZZY YELLOW BEER? ...and FREEZING COLD?????  Whats that all about???

.....and me being the "Fog Breathing Limey B***ARD" ...(c) Family Guy...lol...)
    We know what "Proper" Beer is.....and its served up at room temperature
    AND ITS BROWN BEER!!!  NO FIZZ!!!  ...Mmmm, Food In A Glass!!!!!

mmmmm, my favorite *lol* actually I'm a Guiness girl... though if there is a a choice I do like Murphy's Irish Stout (except they have all been cold, out of the tap)
    • 1161 posts
    May 20, 2012 3:50 PM PDT
    I had heard Fosters is for export only they won't touch that swill either. Correct me if I'm wrong Jetman or Boof.
  • May 20, 2012 7:23 PM PDT
    I actually DO know an Ozzie who drinks Fosters...lol...but he has been away from home a long long time...lol...

(and he STILL dont talk proper English like what we does!!! ...lol...)
  • May 20, 2012 7:37 PM PDT
    Hey, AdventureGirl...lol... I have had both Guinness and Murphy's in USA and trust me when I say that they taste NOTHING like the real thing that we get on draught when I go to Dublin or Cork, even in England it tastes like crap compared to Dublin and Cork.....lol.....

Any of you who actually LIKES Guinness or Murphy's in USA have a shock to come if you come this side of the pond, I am saying it RIGHT NOW...

Come over and I will personally take you on both of the Brewery Tours that they do there...and trust me when I say that it really is "Food In A Glass" ... and as a friend of mine in Shannon says..."Made from the tears of angels" ...lol...

Personally I prefer all the session beers, like, Green King Breweries "Abbot Ale"... Then theres a micro brewery here as well, its in Tongham Surrey and the session beers they do are fantastic (Brewery Tour if you get here!!!) ... Hogs Back Brewery in Tongham does a nice one called T.E.A.  (Traditional English Ale) ...and one of their stronger beers is "A over T" you may be thinking its abreviated from *ss over T*T, wrong...lol...Its "Aromas over Tongham" clever huh? ...

Google those 2 and make your mouth water.....Looking for flights yet?
    • 910 posts
    May 21, 2012 1:56 AM PDT
    If I make it to that side of the pond I will enjoy finding out the differences
  • May 21, 2012 2:01 AM PDT
    It will be a total shock for you...lol...and you will NEVER drink them in USA ever again...lol...

I know the difference with beef.....I used to regularly eat steak here in England...but then...I came and had a steak in USA, this was followed by many more steaks while there the first time...When I came home from there I only had steak one more time here, and that is now over 12 years ago...lol...the difference is that steak here could be nailed to the bottom of your shoes and your shoes would last an extra 6 months of constant wear!!!!!
    • 910 posts
    May 21, 2012 2:11 AM PDT
    I've been to England (London, Stonehenge, Bath) just for a short visit. My friend got an internet deal last minute and convinced me to go along (she didn't have to work too hard at the convincing part) back in 2002.

We did the usual tourist things and spent time in the pubs tasting the local fair. My visit was far too short but I'll forever remember the visit as much for the great folks we met, the food and beer we drank as for the touristy activiites we did.

But wasn't a Guiness drinker back then so I stuck to the paler varieties. If I ever make it back, Guiness is first on my list of things to try. ;-)
  • May 21, 2012 3:32 AM PDT
    Make sure I know about it if ANY of you are coming in at any of Londons Airports...I will come do a meet and greet and get you where you need to be ok? It would be MY pleasure...