Old Blue...

• 611 posts
    May 15, 2012 7:31 PM PDT
    Johnny was walking home from school one fine day and when he turned the corner towards his house, he saw a small group of neighbors standing in a circle. Officer O'Malley was there too. Intrigued, Johnny wormed his way through the sea of adult legs and when he reached the middle of the circle he saw what all the commotion was about.

A neighborhood dog, Ol Blue was in the middle of copulation with another dog and from the look on his face, he was enjoying himself. Officer O'Malley saw Johnny and he attempted to remove the youngster, but Johnny said "Hey, I know that dog. That's Ol Blue!"

O'Malley said "Now Johnny, ye shouldn't be seein' this." But he wasn't able to do more than try and block his vision. O'Malley continued on and said "Now Johnny, we've tried to seperate them but nothin we do will werk, so off with ye now. Go on, that's a good lad!"

Johnny said loudly, "I know this dog and I know how we can get them apart! Now, stand back!" He stuck his middle finger into his mouth and gripped Ol Blue's tail with his left hand. He lifted the dogs tail and jammed his wet right middle finger up the dog's ass.

Ol Blue let out a yelp and 'unplugged' himself and took off down the street. Everyone was astounded that little Johnny had succeeded where they had all failed. O'Malley looked at the young boy and asked "Johnny, how did ye know that would work son?"

Johnny shook his head and replied "I told ya, I know that dog. He can dish it out, but he can't take it!"  
  • May 15, 2012 11:30 PM PDT
    nice! ! !
    • 9 posts
    May 15, 2012 11:55 PM PDT
    Ok...well...that's a mental picture I din't need... lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 395 posts
    May 16, 2012 2:33 AM PDT
    i'm with Tweek on this one....my brain is burning.......
    • 3006 posts
    May 16, 2012 6:07 AM PDT
    LOLpoor little Johnny,his last name wouldnt be Johnson would it by chance?? LOL
  • May 16, 2012 8:06 AM PDT
    The adventures of little Johnny continue I see....
    • 611 posts
    May 16, 2012 8:35 AM PDT
    I don't make 'em up... I just pass 'em on!
    I personally like the one "Everybody spit 'em out quick! They're assh*les!"... You remember, about the honey-flavored Lifesavers? I knew ya would!
    I have 4 stories in the works right now. The second half of 'Colors', and three more I know you'll like...
    • 846 posts
    May 16, 2012 8:56 AM PDT
    Thanks I need that chuckle today.