New member from Irving TX

• May 6, 2012 12:59 PM PDT
    New to the forum, been reading some topics.  My ride right now is an 07 Freightliner with 53 ft dry van, Y'all dont feel bad, the dumbassed 4 wheelers cant see me either.
    Where is a good place to put stories and videos (if I get my dash cam working) of nice bikes I see, and sport bikes acting stupid?

US ARMY 1974-1995 been running the roads ever since.

• May 6, 2012 1:19 PM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas. I used to live in the DFW area.
    • 658 posts
    May 7, 2012 2:36 AM PDT
    A'int nothing wrong with a Freight Shaker, was running the roads on 18 myself years ago. Welcome to the site from NC.
    • 16831 posts
    May 7, 2012 4:53 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's northern coast.
    I had never driven OTR but being retired from PADOT I operated just about everything else with wheels locally. :-)
    • 9 posts
    May 7, 2012 5:27 AM PDT
    Welcome Greg! NE Florida checkin' in. I think you might like it around here. We're a very diverse group, with a lot of different rides. And there's a lot of Veterans on the site, also. May I personally say THANK YOU, for your service. Hop on in, and check out all the forums, you're sure to find somethin' that grabs your interest. Let's start
    this ride...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 24, 2012 11:32 AM PDT
    Nice to meet you neighbor! My hubby drives a Freightliner to Sante Fe twice a week. This is a great site and hope you find some stuff you like!
    best regards, Cissy
  • May 24, 2012 10:23 PM PDT
    Welcome from Minnesota
    • 567 posts
    May 25, 2012 5:10 AM PDT
    Greetings from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
  • June 1, 2012 5:23 AM PDT
    guys and gals I do thank you, and I been putting CF website out to alot of my friends across the country. y'all have some good stuff on here. Going to a biker wedding tomorrow, may not be able to spell for a few days.
    Y'all ever hear of "Road Dogs on Hogs?" its a group of truck driver/motorcycle riders that formed on XM/Sirus radio. www.roaddogsonhogs.com
  • June 1, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    Welcome from the Texas Hill Country.
    • 9 posts
    June 1, 2012 10:15 AM PDT
    Welcome Greg! And don't feel bad you can't ride right now. Neither can I. You can take the bike away from the biker, but you can't take the biker...anywhere! And on a personal note, I'd like to thank you for your service to this country. I'm proud to meet you, and I'd like to get better acquainted.
    I'll send a friend request, if that doesn't seem lame...lol Oh, and NE FLORIDA, here. Stick around, eh?

Ride Free
    Tweek