Big Headlights

• 2 posts
    April 11, 2012 1:04 PM PDT
    Really big headlight now on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MOTO-GUZZI-HEADLIGHT-BOSCH-OEM-fits-most-Moto-Guzzi-motorcycles-NEW-NEW-NEW-/110859293722?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19cfba941a&vxp=mtr#ht_1414wt_1325   />

THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE (1) HEADLIGHT ONLY . . . LEFT HAND DRIVER LENSES ALSO AVAILABLE . . . While Supplies Last!

This is a brand new, never mounted BOSCH H4 SAE and DOT rated replacement headlight.  Please measure your headlight first to be sure.  (Exact diameter, 8 1/8th inches.)  If you are measuring just the lens, it is 7.5 inches in diameter.

MOST modern and many Vintage models will require the 8 inch Bosch.  To be certain, of your fitment, check online.  Or you can ask me:  superr.jerk@gmail dot com

Don't pay over $400.00 from a Moto Guzzi dealer!!  Don't pay for something that isn't SAE OR DOT certified, you will fail your state inspection and you will blind oncoming traffic.  And don't buy a used headlight with pits, scratches and imperfections.  Treat yourself to a BRAND NEW, untouched SAE and DOT certified Bosch headlight and get the best price on ebay.   I AM THE ONLY ONE SELLING BRAND NEW BOSCH MOTORCYCLE HEADLIGHTS ON EBAY.   REALLY, IT'S NOT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!  Get fast shipping as well!

• April 11, 2012 3:46 PM PDT
    I can't see the headlight for the bike...oops! Nevermind
  • April 13, 2012 2:03 AM PDT
    savage, thanks for posting that but I think I'm going to stay with the natural headlights.................."T"
    • 16840 posts
    April 13, 2012 4:07 AM PDT
    Anything like Dagmar bumpers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagmar_bumpers
  • April 13, 2012 4:09 AM PDT
    Brand new pair like that for sale at our local Maccess only cost £2.50 (Approx $4) I know as I bought a pair the other day...lol...
    • 2 posts
    April 14, 2012 12:23 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Brand new pair like that for sale at our local Maccess only cost £2.50 (Approx $4) I know as I bought a pair the other day...lol...

Got a real bargain there Jetman
    The last time I went in an establishment like that there was a 5 buck cover charge & a two drink minimum

Left the place agreeing w/ Tumbles, the stock ones are to be preferred