Gynecologist's Assistant

• 611 posts
    April 7, 2012 3:09 PM PDT
    A biker goes into the Job Service Center in Bismarck, North Dakota and sees a card
    advertising for a Gynecologist's Assistant. Interested he goes to learn more. 'Can you give
    me some more details about this?' he asks the guy behind the desk.

The Job Center man sorts through his files & replies - 'Oh yes here it is :
    The job entails you getting the lady patients ready for the gynecologist.
    You have to help them out of their underwear, lie them down and carefully
    wash their genital regions. You then apply shaving foam and gently shave off
    all their pubic hair then rub in soothing oils so that they're ready for the
    gynecologist's examination. There's an annual salary of $45,000, but you're
    going to have to go to Dickinson, North Dakota. That's about 100 miles from
    here.'

'Oh why, is that where the job's at?'

'No sir - that's where the end of the line for the job is.”

• April 7, 2012 4:51 PM PDT
    Dammit, man! You're on a roll this morning!
  • April 8, 2012 6:37 AM PDT
    Aw Come On!!!!! Put The WHOLE Address of Where The End of the Line is!!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    April 8, 2012 10:31 AM PDT
    ROFLMAO oh lordy, funny none of the ladys have chimed in yet LOL
  • April 9, 2012 12:11 AM PDT
    ... just curious.... if this is such a "HOT" ticket job, and the line is 100 miles long.... Then why hasnt someone already gotten this job??? does that mean there that out of all you standing in line, not one has been able to do it right yet..... HMMMMM, very interesting in deed!!!! LOL

( sorry guys, just couldnt resist!! ) HEHEHEH
    • 2 posts
    April 9, 2012 12:48 AM PDT
     This was scanned from a real textbook

• 3006 posts
    April 9, 2012 7:02 AM PDT
    roflmao had to chime back in, I dont know which is funnier BikerSue comment or Savages post, now thats funny!!!
  • April 9, 2012 7:06 AM PDT
    Hahahahahahaha, "But Mrs Jones, Are You SURE Its Coming?"
    • 395 posts
    April 11, 2012 5:29 AM PDT
    well if i had a nice biker to shave for me when i go to the dr..i wouldn't have to waste time doing it myself...and i might actually go to the dr...lol.....so i was wondering.......what are the qualifications for this job?.....hmmmmmm
  • April 11, 2012 5:35 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Aw Come On!!!!! Put The WHOLE Address of Where The End of the Line is!!!!!
    hahahahahaha!
  • April 11, 2012 5:35 AM PDT
    yea i could use some help HERE! hahahahaha
    • 395 posts
    April 11, 2012 5:46 AM PDT
    i don't know what you guys think we do in there...but it's not a spa with wine and cheese....more like sitting on a cold table with a paper sheet waiting forever til the dr comes in..having the most uncomfortable conversation imaginable..and praying you don't suddenly have gas........how's that for too much info...lol
  • April 11, 2012 5:49 AM PDT
    hahahahhaha thats right tell them! hate when ya get gas!!! haha lmao
  • April 11, 2012 9:04 AM PDT
    well if i had a nice biker to shave for me when i go to the dr..i wouldn't have to waste time doing it myself...and i might actually go to the dr...lol.....so i was wondering.......what are the qualifications for this job?.....hmmmmmm

wait t  a minute Lola....  according to the pics of most of these guys, they dont shave!   We could be wearing a DOO rag there just  to hide the mishaps of letting them do the shaving.....  .      
    But then  the rub down with oils does sound nice!!!!    Will ya all warm up that cold metal thingy majig too???  that  would be really nice!
  • April 11, 2012 11:58 AM PDT
    hahahahahaha soo right!
    • 3006 posts
    April 11, 2012 1:43 PM PDT
    Have oils will travel !!!
  • April 11, 2012 11:58 PM PDT
    why b buzz
    how sweet!!! what a mighty nice offer!!! sounds l like you have been working on your resume!!! LOL

• 2 posts
    April 12, 2012 11:51 AM PDT
    bikersue wrote...
    why b buzz
    how sweet!!! what a mighty nice offer!!! sounds l like you have been working on your resume!!! LOL
    Naw, he's just a  AMSOIL  sales rep
    • 611 posts
    April 12, 2012 7:03 PM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    bikersue wrote...
    why b buzz

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!

BikerSue, why in the world they wouldn't leave the metal-thingy in a tray of warm, sterile water is beyond me...

@ Everybody else, shaving is the hardest... depilitory is the way to go. Lasts longer, less danger and you can do what my GF does, she leaves a 'landing strip' for me... Altho the landing lites are a distraction and the little guys with the directional flashlights drive me crazy sometimes!

Edge 'Coming in hard and low' Walker

• April 14, 2012 12:42 PM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    bikersue wrote...
    why b buzz

well that figures!    Just my luck!!!   What a disappointment!!
    • 3006 posts
    April 14, 2012 4:39 PM PDT
    bikersue wrote...
    why b buzz

LOL yep thats me always service with a smile !!!  : and reports of my switching out oils are premature & I am available currently for a modest fee which of course can be split into 4 easy payments of $99.99 each..Hurry this special only lasts till the end of this message & exotic oils like ode de feet or smel of da  hairy pits is extra of course !!!

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming !!!

• 611 posts
    April 14, 2012 4:56 PM PDT
    good one BBuzz... 'ode de feet'? crack me up buddy...