Akuna Bay

• 1 posts
    April 3, 2012 3:47 PM PDT
    Akuna Bay is a river bay on the Hawkesbury River in NSW Australia...Thats New South wales, for those who don't know. Since i have dobbed myself in for being a Motorcycle cop..in another forum story..I feel i can now tell some stories about my days as a motor cop...

Akuna Bay is for the filthy rich. You can't even moor your boat there unless its over 30 feet long. It also has to fit the shipyard profile...basically you have to be a snob to get in there. I've never actually ever been in the place. It has guards on the gate..Private ones. But the road leading to and from is is a public street. Warringah council own it...and maintain it. The NSW HP patrol it...axseries of car breakins lead me to being stationed out there most weekends. The ritzies woud come out friday night and park their flash cars anywhere they wanted too and walk down to the Marina get bombed at the bar and sleep it off in their luxury yachts...then head out into th River for a weekend of what ever. The thioeves found out..and would break into their cars and steal evberything not nailed down..Hence me. Warringah Shire council in there wisdom, erected no parking signs for 2 km either side of the marina gates...No parking sat sun and public hols...which pretty much met anytime these bozos wanted to use their yachts they couldn't park close. $10 fine..whats 10 bucks to millionaire? So everyone ignored the signs. I'd go down saturday morning write up 50 or so then come back sunday morning and finish em off...plus scare off any potential theives....the theiving stopped, and then the cop got shifted....little did i know i walloped 3 heavy duty cops family cars, 8 times in 8 weeks.... but it was funwhile it lasted. 

Somehow for reasons that escaped me now..I lost my bike...and was placed back in car duty. Didn't bother me much I wasn't getting as wet now on raining days.. I had my new Sgt change my shifts to early starts, cause i could sneak up on speeders better when they couldn't see me coming...behind em in the dark...until i hit the rollers...then it was too late, after 2 months he changed me to an unmarked car ...his reckoning If i could scare up so many speeders in a marked car..imagine how many more I could get without roof lights...and car markings....he was right...I blitzed in a plain wrapper.  
    Plus i still had the beach patrols on weekends... Palm beach....yum bloody yum....evry sunday it was a le mans start from the sand to the cars, when my Police hat could be seen bobbing along over the roofs of the parked cars....and i walked along booking the lot. No standing sat sun and public hols...big boobs little boobs medium boobs all running and bouncing back to the cars i had n't come to yet...life was sure tuff in them days.