Free Super Bowl Ticket

• 277 posts
    April 3, 2012 10:30 AM PDT
    John won a free ticket to the Super Bowl from work.  When he got to the stadium, his seat was in the last row in the corner.  He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the stadium!

He looked down and noticed an empty seat 10 rows up from the 50 yard line.  He decides to work his way down to the empty seat.  When he sits down, he asks the man next to him, "is anyone sitting here?"  The man shook his head NO.

John is very excited to have found this seat but wonders why no one is using it.  He asks the man if he knows why it is empty.

The man replies, "it was my wife's seat, but she passed away.  It's the first Super Bowl that we have not attended together since we were married in 1968."

John felt really bad and asked, "wasn't there a friend or relative that could have come with you?"

"No," the man replied, "they're all at her funeral."

• April 3, 2012 10:32 AM PDT
    haha
    • 5420 posts
    April 3, 2012 10:33 AM PDT
    I would never do that to you Sweetie - Oh wait, unless it was the Redwood Run.

(Rob's post got in before I finished mine.  I was calling HDBeech Sweetie... not Rob.  Just wanted to clarify that!)
    • 2072 posts
    April 3, 2012 1:15 PM PDT
    Hey Laura...... A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do !!! And Lucky, as far as YOUR comment....... I ain't goin' there !!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    April 3, 2012 4:17 PM PDT
    LOL good one !!! gotta love football fans !!
    • 314 posts
    April 3, 2012 11:57 PM PDT
    haha , thats is funny
  • April 4, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    Saw this one on a different forum, but it was for the Stanley Cup Finals (Hockey).

• 277 posts
    April 4, 2012 3:53 AM PDT
    Lucky and I LOVE football, so I think I couldn't blame him if he did this. I know I would do it to him!