hello from north carolina

• April 1, 2012 9:22 PM PDT
    Hi I am karen from North Carolina and I do love bikes. I have my own Honda bike wat back in 2006 but I am planning of buying new one because I will this to my sister. What do you think? Suzuki or Kawasaki? I hope I will have a great time here.
    • 19046 posts
    April 1, 2012 11:25 PM PDT
    Can't tell ya what to buy 'cuz I don't know either one but I will say Welcome to the best damn biker site on this here web thing from the 'at large' member.
  • April 1, 2012 11:45 PM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish. I have no experience with either bike but like the idea of passing the Honda to Sis. Encourage her to join us here also. Ride safe.
    • 16837 posts
    April 2, 2012 4:55 AM PDT
    Hello from the Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    I can't help ya on the bike selection, I've only ever owned Harleys.
  • April 2, 2012 6:30 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site!!
    • 834 posts
    April 2, 2012 8:33 AM PDT
    Welcome Karen, both reall nice bikes. Go with whichever you like better.
    • 658 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:20 PM PDT
    Hey Karen, Welcome to the cyclefish crew from the redneck county of NC. Lot's of great folks on here. I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. BTW: I'd say look at the Suzuki. I ride a C90 and it's proven itself to me.
    Medic
  • April 5, 2012 1:28 AM PDT
    My advice, try and ride a bunch and settle on what you can easily afford and feels good! The field is truly wide open now!
  • April 5, 2012 1:46 AM PDT
    Greetings from Michigan.
  • April 5, 2012 2:00 AM PDT
    do whatever your heart desires honey! and welcome to the greatest web site!
    • 567 posts
    April 5, 2012 9:04 AM PDT
    Greetings from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
    I've owned a Suzuki C50 and now ride a Kawasaki Nomad. If either of those bikes are what you are considering, email me and I'll tell ya what I know about them. Otherwise, search your area for dealer demo days and try any/all makes of the ones you are considering. Get a feel for which one "fits" you best. If you do ALL the research, you'll find a bike you'll fall in love with.
  • April 5, 2012 9:46 AM PDT
    OMG!!! Is THIS The Best Website on the Web?????

...lol...

.....and you let the likes of ME in???

...lol...You all must be mad...lol...

Hey Karen, welcome to here from over the pond...lol...
    • 658 posts
    April 5, 2012 4:19 PM PDT
    Jetman, well every family has it's..... ..... lol. I'm glad and proud to have ya in the family. Karen as you see it's a great site.
    Medic