WHAT DO YA WANNA BE WHEN YA GROW UP?

• March 19, 2012 9:28 AM PDT
    I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
  • March 19, 2012 12:44 PM PDT
    I wanted to play baseball for the padres but my fastball was only 70 mph lol. I've had several jobs throughout my life but becoming a grandpa in May will be the one I believe I will enjoy the most.
    • 2 posts
    March 19, 2012 1:05 PM PDT
    i just wanted to be a ballerina....i still practice in my living room,lol...

Who cares what a bunch of guys wanted to do? – We want pictures, flexibility is never overrated.

If I can pry my mind away from stretchy females for a minute think I wanted to be a musician, I mean the symphonic kind, up to about age 15. – Rural, redneck kid, with modest musical talents, yeh that is going to work out.

Pretty much wanted to be an engineer ever since discovering would never be a musician – About the only way a redneck would ever get higher up the food chain than 1st line supervision was a quantifiable academic skill

• March 20, 2012 2:47 AM PDT
    Im with kingbiscuit I wanted to be fonz and evil knievel. The day after the fonz jumped the trash cans and crashed on happy days I attemped a similar jump on my huffy broke the forks and my left arm. Then on a trip to florida I saw a huge group of bikers all wearing leather vest with the same patches. I asked my dad who are they he told me an outlaw mc so I then asked what do they do he said whatever they damn well want to do. To a 11 year old that was it I wanted to be one of those cool tuff guys that ride around togethe and do what they want. More problems as I got older l found out im not cool or that tuff. Solution gotta get more tuff enlisted in USMC then 18 years cop stil not cool lol
    • 58 posts
    March 20, 2012 4:39 AM PDT
    I wanted to be a soldier... Did that. Now just doing what i can to get along, but grow up? Nah. Not gonna grow up. The kids can do that for me.
    • 0 posts
    April 26, 2012 11:54 AM PDT
    When, or if I ever grow up, I wanna be 5'-6" ,lol
    • 9 posts
    April 27, 2012 3:31 PM PDT
    Grow up? What? Whaddya mean...when we grow up? Do we HAVE to???

RIde Free
    Tweek