Hello From Missouri

• February 25, 2012 12:30 PM PST
     Hey Y'all,

I was a member of Cyclefish a long time ago and when I tried to log in to post an event my user name and PW didn't work. So I re-signed up and found all the new cool features.

Anyway I am looking for rallys in Arkansas/ Oklahoma area for June. Plan to take a week long ride and see the Ozark! Any Suggestions?
    • 16834 posts
    February 25, 2012 5:06 PM PST
    Welcome Back from Pennsylvania's northern coast.
    • 567 posts
    February 25, 2012 10:21 PM PST
    Greetings from the Sunshine State and welcome (back) to CF.
    I rode thru the Ozarks on my way out to Denver a couple years ago. It definitely caught my attention and wouldn't mind going back to explore the area some more. Have fun when ya go. Ride safe.
    • 19043 posts
    February 26, 2012 12:48 AM PST
    Welcome back from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
    • 9 posts
    February 26, 2012 5:06 AM PST
    Welcome back Griz. The site prolly looks a little different now, eh? Heck, there's been a few changes, just in the short time I've been here, and I love 'em all. Anyways...HI from NE FL. Daytona's front yard, so-to-speak. Waitin' on that, and some good weather. So let the fun begin. Let's start this ride...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 26, 2012 5:13 AM PST
    The ride started for me on January 1st...lol...Welcome back mate - from the other side of the pond!!!