2 Simple Truths

• 2 posts
    February 23, 2012 11:07 AM PST
    SIMPLE TRUTH 1         

·       *   Partners help each other undress before sex.     

·       *  However after sex, they always dress on their own.                     

Moral of the story:

"In life, no one helps you once you're screwed."

SIMPLE TRUTH 2           

·        *  When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say "congrats".

·        *  But, none of them  touch a man's crank and say "Good job".                 

Moral of the story:

"Hard work is never appreciated"

• February 23, 2012 11:14 AM PST
    99savage Now that just ain't true, A friend of mine became pregant and we sent him to his job a Superhero Sperminator cake. have a great one "T"
    • 823 posts
    February 23, 2012 3:17 PM PST
    good one!!
    • 1161 posts
    February 23, 2012 8:36 PM PST
    Tumbles wrote...
    99savage Now that just ain't true, A friend of mine became pregant and we sent him to his job a Superhero Sperminator cake. have a great one "T"

Now that is funny!!!!   Haha.  

• February 24, 2012 12:42 AM PST
    yeah we were lucky that if ya take a balloon shaped cake and turn it on its side it looks like a swimmer, then put a big white S on with Congtratulations SuperSperminatior! ya man it arrived on the job sight, I would have loved to been there to video it. This kid is like 13, we were some sick _itches. have a great one! "T"
    • 9 posts
    February 24, 2012 12:55 AM PST
    That's the way of it, ain't it? Didn't even get kissed, first. Sheesh. Anyways...I'm lovin' the cake idea. Specially at his place of employment. (long as the boss has a sense of humor). What better ego booster is there? (other than braggin' on your man's "prowess" within all his mate's earshot....lol!!!) Men are so cute....

Ride Free
    Tweek