Rye Bread

• 638 posts
    February 20, 2012 5:33 AM PST
    The 87-year-old Lee had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.
    The 80-year-old Bobby was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
    Lee said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
    So, on the way home Boobby  stopped at the bakery.
    As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help.
    He said, "Do you have any rye bread?"
    She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?" Boobby said, "I want 5 loaves."
    She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."
    Bobby replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this but me."
    • 823 posts
    February 20, 2012 2:08 PM PST
    Sorry but I stole this and put it on facebook, That was pretty funny!!
    • 3006 posts
    February 20, 2012 4:38 PM PST
    LOL good one thanks for sharing this !!
  • February 20, 2012 9:13 PM PST
    Thats some funny sshit man
    • 9 posts
    February 20, 2012 11:50 PM PST
    I think I'll stash some of that rye in the freezer. Ya never know when company's comin'...rotflmao

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 2 posts
    February 21, 2012 12:11 PM PST
     A baker moved into town, about the only place available for him to set up shop was a really narrow, hi ceilinged store. Being a clever guy he solved the space problem by putting shelves floor to ceiling along one wall & installing a roll-along ladder.

One of the guys decided to sample some of the baked goods and went in and ordered raisin bread.

The baker’s wife was tending the front of the shop. The raisin bread was on the top shelf & she had to climb the ladder to get it. When she was on the ladder the guy noticed that he could get a really great view up her dress.

When he told the rest of us we just naturally had to go in and order raisin bread.

She was on the ladder gathering raisin bread & we were taking in the sight, when an old man shuffled in behind us.

She yelled down “I suppose yours is raisin too”

He said “Not yet but it’s twitching a mite.”