Here We Go Again....

• 7 posts
    February 11, 2012 2:47 AM PST
    ...love the road i love to feel the wind i love the freedom..

Sounds like a biker to me! 
    But, what do I know... and who really cares what I think ;-))

• February 11, 2012 3:47 AM PST
    Who freakin cares!? If I have to explain you wouldnt understand!

AGREED GoFur!
    "Now someone run get me a dead horse so I can beat it!"

After some serious thought to this matter I found a common ground....
    We are ALL alike in 2 ways...period.
    Every person was born of a woman, either through the birth canal or by cecerian. Then we will all die. Whatever way it happens is no matter, we're dead! Right? So what we do inbetween those two life events is our story, we live we learn, we do things that define who we are right, wrong, or indifferent. A beginning and an end! If there are common grounds and likenesses between 2 people then so be it!
    ENOUGH SAID?
    SHEESH!
    Live Free, Laugh Always, Love Deeply
     Feisty
  • February 11, 2012 4:14 AM PST
    EVERYBODYS A DREAMER AND EVERYBODYS A STAR!!! I LIKE YOUR COMMENT FIESTYREDHEAD.MIND IF I FRIEND YOU
    LIVE LIFE LIKE YOU LOVE IT,CUZ ITS TOO SHORT TO BE WORRY'IN ABOUT THINGS THAT DONT MATTER
    • 16828 posts
    February 11, 2012 5:01 AM PST
    honesty i don't care if any of you ever refer to me or think of me as a "real biker"...i know what is in my head and in my heart...i'm not here to impress any one, to be like anyone, act like any one or pretend to be some thing i'm not..i am me..took a long time to find out who me was...and decided i like me...hope you do too..if not, that's cool..not gonna break my heart..i love the road i love to feel the wind i love the freedom..and i get out in it as much as i can...it's all about the ride...and being honest with yourself....i'll let the rest of you guys and girls figure out if you are a "real biker" or not...not my place to say......i don't fit people into neat little boxes....

Everybody I know refers to me as a "biker", which is cool, I'm just a gearhead that likes to build stuff.
    I'm impressed with your creativity in decorateing yourself.

• 34 posts
    February 11, 2012 8:01 AM PST
    i'm almost a real biker--have a hard time keeping warm in the 30's---its seldom in the 30's in arkansas so i can ride my heritage softail year round--stay warm friends