Question...Ladies you any of you want gals night in chat?.....

• February 8, 2012 12:13 PM PST
    Cyclefishes Net folks, I have a question. Is this allowed to have an hour or two in the chat room so we gals can have a "tea Party"
    Is there any day that is better for the owners of the site? or for any ladies here? Thank you "T"
  • February 8, 2012 12:48 PM PST
    Hey T! Not sure they can deal with our attitudes, but what the heck, I'm in, LOL! I'm on the east coast, and evenings, after 6:00 PM are good for me, just sayin.
  • February 8, 2012 1:56 PM PST
    Im game! west coast PST here... almost anytime works for me, If Im home I'll be there. set the time and day!
    • 0 posts
    February 8, 2012 2:54 PM PST
    Well ladies ya gonna need security ..So good ol BOOF might peek in..LOL Cheers BOOF
    • 9 posts
    February 8, 2012 9:41 PM PST
    Hey, I think that would rock! Can we do it any night but thursday? I have small group that nite.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 8, 2012 11:50 PM PST
    now Boof no peeking, LOL! How does Sunday Night's sound?
    • 113 posts
    February 9, 2012 2:26 PM PST
    Tumbles, I'm fairly new to the site, I don't know anyone but I wouldn't mind chatting with other female riders, Sunday is fine with me, but if you start taking a poll I'm afraid you won't be able to fit everyone's schedule. So set it up and maybe those who can will drop by. Any evening is ok by me, will make it when I can. Have a good one!
  • February 9, 2012 5:25 PM PST
    I am in... I am on the west coast too. It would be nice to chat with you ladies.
  • February 9, 2012 5:29 PM PST
    So, T...sounds like we got a start here, Sundays....you choose the time chica!
    • 0 posts
    February 9, 2012 5:44 PM PST
    WILL I HAVE TO WEAR A SKIRT?
  • February 9, 2012 5:53 PM PST
    @Boof... a Kilt at the very least.
    • 395 posts
    February 9, 2012 10:18 PM PST
    i may pop in..would be nice to get to know some of you ladies better....Boof is always good for a laugh ladies..trust me on this one,lol
  • February 10, 2012 12:55 AM PST
    Boof you can wear a skirt, kite or you boxers if you prefere I can't say what or if I'll be wearing anything, after all it will be a big college girl dorm room babble fest, I'm sure you'll be board stiff. LOL! have a great one! "T" I will wait till this evening to post it up
    • 1516 posts
    February 10, 2012 1:01 AM PST
    Great idea, I will try to make it too
  • February 10, 2012 2:45 AM PST
    Tumbles wrote...
    Boof you can wear a skirt, kite or you boxers if you prefere I can't say what or if I'll be wearing anything, after all it will be a big college girl dorm room babble fest, I'm sure you'll be board stiff. LOL! have a great one! "T" I will wait till this evening to post it up

Well, something will be stiff, I'm guessing.

I don't think we can keep the boys out, cuz you know they will want to be there in hopes we decide to strip down to our skivvies and have a pillow fight or something.

But Sunday night might work...hanging out online is one of the ways I chillax, and Sunday is a prime night for chillaxin.

:)

• February 10, 2012 5:29 AM PST
    NICE!! Have my own business so will just check in whenever the day/time is chosen; Sunday is good .......just ladies, would be great!!
  • February 10, 2012 11:11 AM PST
    come on now FeFe you know we only have pillow fight in thongs and g-strings right?
    How about Sunday Night say 9pm est which will be 6pm on the left coast of the US. have a great one "T"
  • February 10, 2012 5:07 PM PST
    Gee... let me check my social calendar... yeah well sounds good to me T!
    • 9 posts
    February 10, 2012 10:48 PM PST
    Sundays....Mmmm, well I can stop in, between doin' the important Sunday things. That gives me a window of about 6 hours 12-6PM EST. And something tells me, as soon as the weather breaks, there won't be a whole lot of us on "chat". Til then, please post a definitive time, T, eh....I hate waitin'...for ANYTHING! LOL!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 12, 2012 9:13 AM PST
    I'm in! Hope to see ya all at 9est. Oh, this could be trouble, just sayin LOL!
  • February 12, 2012 11:18 AM PST
    Crap, somethin came up, can't make it tonight. you girls, (and BOOF LOL) have a good time, I'll catch up ya all soon!
    • 395 posts
    February 13, 2012 2:08 AM PST
    so our first "girls chat" ended up with me "T" and Darla...had a nice small talk then the boys crashed the party...(yes of course Boof showed up).......one of us had computer problems...one of us dropped out to warm up...and i was left with the boys,lol..(i was nice and bowed out so they could carry on their "guy "talk)...let's see if we can do better next week....score ended up with girls..3 boys..5......and no pillow fights,lol
  • February 13, 2012 5:54 AM PST
    I didn't think the guys would be excluded too long or not want to say something .......... (please don't take it personally guys) ............ I suspected it would, and not surprised, end up with 'guy' talk so ........ anyway, maybe one of these days, it would just be a 'girls' event.
  • February 19, 2012 5:05 AM PST
    Well ladies don't forget tonight, is ladies babble night all questions and chatter pertaining to riding, motorcycles, traveling, balancing family and freedom, and of course our trans dressers that will join us in thongs, feathered high heals and feather boas, I am still working on me computer so please forgive me, have a great one! "T"
  • February 19, 2012 5:09 AM PST
    Guess i need to set a reminder, I can get numb from the neck up on sunday afternoons, but Ill try again today.....
    So 6pm East coast time?