Gosh so sorry I have an opinion!

• February 6, 2012 12:28 AM PST
    Mebee I over-reacted some?
    You guys rock!

And that's MY opinion!:-)
    • 395 posts
    February 6, 2012 1:02 AM PST
    yes..you over reacted...we like your opinions...and your posts......never apologize for speaking the truth..and ignore those that get on their high horse.........it's a long way to the ground.........if you agree with my opinion or not..i'm still gonna share it..too old and set in my ways to change now.....i don't get my panties in a wad either......not enough material........
  • February 6, 2012 1:53 AM PST
    To be honest it's MY time of the year... being a Combat Vet there are things in your life that effect you and never go away, I didn't really start noticing it til my wife told me "It happens every year at almost exactly the same time." I make no excuses but I do know that this time of the year is fairly rough for myself and my chock! This is the time of year we start picking up phones and talk to each other more, soon it all goes back to normal, but wow how the mind works and how little things can just set you the hell off. I humbly render my apologies accordingly to anyone who had to endure my 'going-off' posts.
  • February 6, 2012 4:20 AM PST
    Makes me think "Ahhhh, feels like home"..Just like family, ya always find there will be disagreements, but the family that fights together stays together.....Thanks Black9, for keepin it real!
  • February 6, 2012 4:39 AM PST
    heh... I think you're right redhead:-)
    • 1 posts
    February 6, 2012 6:35 AM PST
    Fefe wrote...
    jbirdak wrote...
    Everyone has an opinion on something, so what, it's only an opinion. Nothing to get your panties in a wad.

I have found I rarely ever get my panties in a wad ever since I quit wearing them.

I find the whole "panties in a wad" thing humorous, echoing Fefe...if ya dont wear 'em how can they get wadded!!!! lmao!! 

......me too!!!

• February 6, 2012 6:59 AM PST
    I think my panties were just too tight! Damn dryer!
    • 601 posts
    February 6, 2012 11:39 AM PST
    opinions matter..and so does criticism...three box's signify democracy B9...the soap box, the ballot box.and the ammo box !! all to be used when needed. Keep it going my man. I enjoy ya anyway.
  • February 6, 2012 11:47 AM PST
    Ranger that!
  • February 6, 2012 1:50 PM PST
    Boy, I guess I missed somethin' somewhere somehow....Just be yourself B9. Opinions are like butts (nice way to put it), everyone's got one. If they don't like your opinion, or respect your right to state it, then ta hell with them!
  • February 6, 2012 2:54 PM PST
    Ah you didn't miss nothin... I blew a gasket is all, I'm an asshole (To put it a not so nice way) heheh
  • February 6, 2012 3:20 PM PST
    Black9... stop being so hard on yourself... Ain't no thang... :]
  • February 6, 2012 3:43 PM PST
    I'm not, just realized I was a bit 'overboard' and you said 'hard on' heh heh heh heh heh heh *Beavis laugh*