EXCEPT Percy I want any Law Enforcement Officer to make sure you

• 1780 posts
    January 29, 2012 11:32 AM PST
    Yesterday morning I had an experience that left a very bad tast in my mouth, and this is for all the law enforcement people out there (except for Percy who understands what I do, and is way cool). If you saw me before, during , or after work you would say first and formost ...he is a COP. Well that is only a perception because NO WHERE on my uniform does it say COP, Law Enforcement, Fed. Agent, or ever Barney Fife. Most mornings I go to the IHOP to eat breakfast and leave from there to go to work. Yes I'm in uniform and I am as legal as the local COPS  in there for there 1/2 off meal (which I don't get). Now Yesterday I get jacked up by two Fort Worth Cops (one male and one Female) about who do I think I am and who do I work for. People let me tell you something.. I carry (and it is mandatory) licence for everything I do. So I show Mr. Macho COP my crendicitals (yep probably mis-spelled). What I wanted to tell him is how about putting your lips around my love tool, but I decided not to stoop to his level, as I knew he was trying to impress his Female Cop friend. I know and understand my profession is looked down on from the Law Enforcement community as a Want to be Cop. Well for the record...I never wanted to be a cop...I wanted to be a Fire Fighter, but I'm colored Blind so I can't pass the physycle. (I do suck at spelling). Now what most COPS don't know is my back ground with hours and hours of Tact. Courses, gun shooting, and the fact that  I'm a VietNam Combat Vet, but nobody gives a shit about that. I have backed up many, many late night LE traffic stops, and they all said thanks, but this profession will never get the respect it deserves simply because in pays shit and hires anyone that can make an X.
    I will tell you however my patience will run thin on this subject eventlully, and the next COP that wants to impress someone at my expense will get a question like this tossed at them.......Ever Kill anybody, .....just what I throught......You don't deserve to breath the same air as I do .........so until you are at a level that I'm at .....you can just KISS MY ASS.
    Then I will be looking for bale money
    Pissed off Dragon
    Why do people have to be so mean??????
    • 1 posts
    January 29, 2012 12:03 PM PST
    Don't know dude, but you are obviously a security guard of some type. Next time a young pup like who you decribe up there gets in your face, you could always say. Listen here ya young pup...if it weren't for guys like me you'd be run off ya feet answering search of premises calls all night long, what ever the case...then step back and wait for his retort. Unfortunately you can't put experience on young shoulders. If it was an older guy then I can't offer you much for his stupid behaviour.
  • January 29, 2012 1:35 PM PST
    Sorry brother i had to chime in. That guy was a dick. We have em for sure. That pisses me off so much. Those are the guys that will gather at a restaurant that gives half price and hastle someone that they know is just trying to eat and go to work. They need to grow a set of balls and go find and shake down thugs that mean to do people harm. I dont see much difference between bully cops and thugs. Actually the thugs dont try and hide behind a badge. I have no use for jerk offs like that.
  • January 29, 2012 1:52 PM PST
    We got a lot of good bikers and a few dumb shit bikers. There are a lot of good cops out there and a few dumb shit cops. Too bad the few cause problems for the many,
    • 2072 posts
    January 29, 2012 2:44 PM PST
    Kenny........ I was in your profession long ago and have had the same experience. For YEARS here in California Security Guards were one step above gas station attendants (Those guys who USED to pump gas for you). We (My partner in business and I) worked with a group in Sacramento getting bills passed making training mandatory. To even get a license you had to go through a six week class that included field training, firearms class with range qualifications, tear gas classes, self defense ect. Really brought some professionalism into the business. We had an EXCELLENT working relationship with ALL of the local LEOs at the time. However, as with any good thing those "standards" were soon pushed to the side and sadly has started to slip into what it used to be. With all that being said....... There will always be ass-holes that like to flex their power to look good. All you can do is hold your head up and walk away.
    • 1 posts
    January 29, 2012 3:30 PM PST
    Well said Blvd...I agree totally.