Greetings from N CA

• January 17, 2012 8:14 AM PST
    Greetings from N CA.

I am so lucky to be living in Santa Cruz and be able to ride through the redwoods 5 min
    from my house. Problem is I need some buddies to ride with. Anyone want to have a
    good time and ride ride ride?

Westsde Bruce
    • 19046 posts
    January 17, 2012 8:23 AM PST
    Well a lot of CF people will be at The Redwood Run this June. And welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
    • 5420 posts
    January 17, 2012 8:24 AM PST
    Greetings from So Cal! Your a little far up there for me to join you for a weekend ride, but you should head up to the Redwood Run and you can meet lots of California members!
  • January 17, 2012 8:32 AM PST
    Thx for the welcome, and I do plan to meet you all at the redwood run. Do you guys know if the redwood run is held at French's Camp? As I have attended Reggae on the River there 17 times and know the whole area very well. Is it near Richardson Grove State Park?

Yo Lucky - I have a secondhose in Palm Springs and use it as a base to hit Laughlin and American Heat. Let me know if want to hook up sometime and ride. I am totally cool and very respectful
    • 5420 posts
    January 17, 2012 10:47 AM PST
    The Redwood Run was at French's Camp YEARS ago. It moved to the Riverview Ranch in Piercy where it stayed for many years. Last year there were some issues and it moved to the Bowman Ranch (just 2 miles north), but this year it is back at the Riverview Ranch - a great layout for the event!

Sounds good on hooking up for a ride sometime, I'm just an hour from Palm Springs.
  • January 17, 2012 10:56 AM PST
    Hey, we are up in the bay area in Antioch. Let me know if you are ever up this way =)
    Nancy & Dave
    • 567 posts
    January 17, 2012 12:20 PM PST
    Greetings from the Sunshine State (the one on the OTHER coast) and welcome to CF.
    • 658 posts
    January 17, 2012 1:40 PM PST
    Greetings from NC!!