A coat for BOOF

• 1780 posts
    January 2, 2012 8:19 AM PST
    Some how BOOF got confused about the chaps and vest give away, and throught I still had the vest. He wanted it to raffel it off for a Childrens function. Well Boof so as not to disapoint the Kids I'm sending you a brand new leather (size Large) Harley Jacket to raffel off for the kids. I bought this Jacket for my Dad who never wore it, so now it will get a good home. He's 83 and just sold his Road Kind and told me he was out of the Motorcycle business, so the Jacket can now go to a deserveing person down under.

Check out the pictures.....not a bad looking Jacket

The Night Dragon
    Doors close .....Windows open

• 1855 posts
    January 2, 2012 8:54 AM PST
    Nice gesture there ND

Peace
    • 2 posts
    January 2, 2012 9:21 AM PST
    A really nice thing to do
  • January 2, 2012 10:56 AM PST
    What a wonderful thing to do!!!!!
    • 580 posts
    January 3, 2012 1:33 AM PST
    Good un Dragon. (o:
    • 3006 posts
    January 3, 2012 2:02 AM PST
    Very kool dude !!! that rates pretty high on the most excellent scale ! LOL
    • 2072 posts
    January 3, 2012 2:52 AM PST
    And that my friends is why we all love the Dragon !!!!!
    • 9 posts
    January 3, 2012 5:25 AM PST
    Was there ever any doubt???

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • January 3, 2012 1:57 PM PST
    What a great thing to do... I knew this was a great site , with wonderful people
  • January 3, 2012 2:31 PM PST
    A great thing to do, that jacket will have a proud new owner.
    • 1516 posts
    January 3, 2012 2:32 PM PST
    Oh boy Boof, now you have to get a tummy tuck.. hehehehe.. Dragon, you are the best!! Ok Ok so is Boof.. I love you guys
    • 395 posts
    January 3, 2012 10:52 PM PST
    what an awesome way to start the year.....so glad i am in such great company.
  • January 4, 2012 1:41 AM PST
    This is why I enjoy this site!
    • 9 posts
    January 4, 2012 2:40 AM PST
    Quik, hit & runz...using the library computer... BOOF, you are one fortunate son. And my Dragon? YOU ROCK!!!

Miss the heck outta all Ya'll! The library only gives ya 45 min's at a time, so I can't wax poetic. Don't worry....
    I'll be back, afore ya know I was really gone. lol - luvs you'se

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 0 posts
    January 4, 2012 5:14 PM PST
    Mate our little club will be very bloody thankful for your big heartedness...This will make some serious bucks for some tricycle motors that aint doin so well and dont have much to look forward to..You are a bloody rippa bloke mate and asd I've said before I'll run this through in your Mums memory and give them the heads up about your old man and how generous you both bloody are....Dragon old mate expect an Aussie care package for you and your lovely Missus to enjoy..Oh and I owe ya a beer or 20 when I get there...Cheers very grateful BOOF
  • January 4, 2012 5:27 PM PST
    I'm new to this site and that is just a pure awesome thing to do!! Sounds like you ROCK and so does this site! :-)
    • 63 posts
    January 4, 2012 10:44 PM PST
    Nice gesture,,,, I hope Rex the Road Dog doesn't notice the label on that jacket lol
    • 1780 posts
    January 5, 2012 12:01 AM PST
    jmoe55 wrote...
    Nice gesture,,,, I hope Rex the Road Dog doesn't notice the label on that jacket lol

Good eye....That's funny, got a good point there!