What is your New Years resolution??????

• December 31, 2012 6:58 AM PST
    I'm goin in the direction that Kennys goin...I'm backin off the politics drinkin less pepsi n speaking softer....
    Ice Bear
    • 85 posts
    December 31, 2012 10:17 AM PST
    Its took me 50yrs to get this body in the shape its in, why change it now? besides that, the good stuff is in the box! only thing I plan to change for 2013 is the number of friends I have, planing to add many!
    • 3006 posts
    December 31, 2012 3:09 PM PST
    My new years resolution is same as last years LOL not to make any resolutions,n I have to say I doing a dam good job of it !!! Put that in your pipe n smoke it !!!seriously save yourself the agony & just enjoy the moment , ya never know when its your last & of course Happy New Years All : )))
    • 1780 posts
    December 31, 2012 3:59 PM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    Well I'm going out to buy a truck load of AK-47's and RPG's lots of ammunition and a shedload of red flags, then I'm going to our local "party HQ" and find some like minded people and we will start to tear down the whole capatilist system beginning with.......................OH !!!! shit, thought you said revolution, ah well, stop smoking (again) I suppose.

Now THAT was funny Roy......about broke a rib laughing .........Think I will try to laugh more in 2013

• December 31, 2012 6:37 PM PST
    Quit smoking last year so this year so i'm gonna try and give the bike and the Mrs. a little break by losing some weight
  • January 2, 2013 10:10 AM PST
    Since so many people make a resoloution and then promptly not accomplish it. I am going to make the following. My resoloution is to get fatter. This way even if I fail at it I win.
    • 1 posts
    January 2, 2013 11:10 AM PST
    as far New Years Resolutions I am gonna quit farting in public.
  • January 3, 2013 12:16 AM PST
    Hmmm Steven, Kind of gross.    But if I may speak for all of us CF'ers...we thank you.

Looking back in this thread, I did pretty good for about 1/2 of 2012 not dropping F bombs.  Mind you, it's not as bad as it was, but I occasionally let them out.  Well, this year I'm going to keep it simple.  Try and save a little more cash by not being frivolous in my spending and put more miles on my Street Bob than I did last year. 
    • 9 posts
    January 3, 2013 1:05 AM PST

(Warning:  God Alert) *but you knew that was a possiblility with me, right?  lol <3

Resolutions.  Break down the word, for a sec...RE-SOLUTIONS.  Meaning, you tried solving a problem, one way, and now you're lookin' to do it another way.  Right?  Ok, well, that bein' the case...since last year, I HAVE gotten a better hold of the cussin'.  (thank you, Jesus, lol)  and I HAVE learned to LOVE on people more. (you know, even the one's you'd rather just punch...) and I HAVE, truly stepped up my faithfulness factor.  Awesome! 
    But, there still some UN-RESOLVED issues.  I still ain't quit smokin', I still ain't totally gotten a hold of the anger issue, and I still have some residual resentments, (with certain people) that need addressing.

For 2013, I have decided to just continue on the path, I'm bein' led down.  That whatever happens, isn't gonna happen, cause I "plan" it.  That if I stay true to what I'd like to "see" happen, and TRUST that my maker, knows all of that already...than, all good things will be added to me.  And I truly believe THAT! 

My prayers, are for all of Ya'll, to get what your heart's desire, most.  And that by LOVING your fellow man, and walking rightiously, all good things will be added to your live's also.  Happy New Year, EVERYONE!  It's gonna ROCK!

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• January 3, 2013 2:36 AM PST